Arsène Wenger

When did i say that you donkey…i didnt say anything about where you are from i just said you dont put any value on women and that is a fact dont start trying to twist my words to fit whatever agenda you are on at this moment in time.

It’s bit difficult to find that post but I clearly remember it. But it’s fine man

Hahahahahahahahaha.

You can find a link here:

FUCK OFF BUDDY.

:joy:

Sure mate
Don’t make up shit next time

I see I’m currently living in your head RENT-FUCKING-FREE.

Anyway, I apologise to Mysty, Maverick and others for making too big of a deal about past post.

I have realised that the false accusations are starting to get me.

Weirdly enough this happened simultaneously.

I guess it’s a sign. Stefan is pretty fit too

I picture Trion looking somewhat like this. By the end of a hard night being relentlessly stubborn.

4 Likes

The “research” was perhaps drafted like that.

1 Like

That was funny :unai:

I have never been racist to you. You’re being very disingenuous now.

1 Like

I don’t recollect precisely so I am sorry. Accusations are shitty so I own up.

Football can’t come back quick enough

8 Likes

[Internet's Core] - I'm black yall! - YouTube I should post this every time I enter for some people to know I’m black in real life :pepe1:

3 Likes

I presume you are done with your service to your Chelsea mates by now, do share the research link.

1 Like

No.

“Today on OA, while we wait for the Interlull to be over - Is Trion actually a racist? Does he really hate women? Is Robin a woman and does that mean Trion hates her? Phoebica gets married with all exclusive wedding snaps and Cristo shows off his holiday flat cap while feeling Frisky in France. More at 10, only on Online Arsenal!”

15 Likes

I AM NOT A RACIST.

well a little bit

1 Like

It’s ok mate

There’s only two types of people I hate - the intolerant and the Dutch

3 Likes

I don’t like them Dutch either

1 Like