Arsène Wenger

I don’t understand your reply lol?

Was saying he’s pulling off the smart casual suit and white trainers look well :joy:

1 Like

I still can’t believe how Wenger is the only manager post 1999 to have won the FA Cup more than once.

Incredible stat.

2 Likes

Managers are replaced so frequently that it’s not going to happen that often.

If Watford win the FA Cup they’d probably have a different manager for every round. :grinning:

3 Likes

Well, it is insane how Pep, Jose, Sir Alex and Jurgen haven’t pulled it off.

1 Like

Arsene has joined Insta :joy:

1 Like

Now that I’ve betrayed
Everyone I’ve ever loved,
I’ve pushed them all…

Oh, wrong song :pensive:

3 Likes

Papa Wenger did it again!

He sent Artera on a special undercover mission at City to learn the dark arts of spending.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Still makes me sad the way he went out. I know there’s a few on here who aren’t happy with him, but I can’t not love and respect the man. Always will.

9 Likes

You can not be happy with him for the later years but still love and respect him. I know I do.

He’s like a dad, or an uncle you are close to. There are things about them you dislike but you still love and respect them and are grateful for everything they did for you.

1 Like

Yeah he is sexy

Class man. One whom not only Arsenal fans but everyone respects. Sad how his later years played out. Would’ve been sweet if he could’ve gone out with a title win.

His football was goated af hard to watch the absolute shit turgid football we play nowadays and not miss this god.

1 Like

Do you still not watch our games? When was the last time you watch us? 2020?

I bet Wenger draws better than Mikel

Mikel is a fucking meme thats all he is my dood lmaoooo :joy::joy:

Time for the club to reach out and bring him back to watch some games at the Emirates at least. There’s enough water under the bridge now.

3 Likes

You obviously haven’t watched us for a while

1 Like