Arsène Wenger

Every summer transfer window

1 Like

Be a good project for Damian Hirst.

Come praise your boy @BigWeng_4LYFE

5 Likes

Sir Alex Ferguson retired 9 years ago and he has won a Premier League more recently than Arsenal.

5 Likes

City, Liverpool and Chelsea(Leicester even) winning titles all this time while us and United made to keep it relevant by bringing the Arsenal-United rivalry of the Arsene-Ferguson era into the equation. Quite telling of the state of us and them.

1 Like

I thought this was a safe space.

2 Likes

Narrator:

It wasn’t

1 Like

Rafa Nadal hadn’t won a grand slam the last time Arsenal won the league, he now has 21.

2 Likes

@BigWeng_4LYFE , lets laugh at this post from @SRCJJ

bwehehehe

What is there to laugh at ? Wenger dug the grave we are in today.

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

So I was wrong to say there were a host of better managers to succeed Wenger in 2017 and that replacing Wenger in 2017 was not as difficult as replacing Fergie in 2013??

What’s funny about the post mate ?

2 Likes

Funny is subjective but it is funny, ain’t it @BigWeng_4LYFE

:arteta:

Wengers 2018 Arsenal was litterally like watching pure depression on a football pitch. It was just hopeless on hopeless on hopeless. The players had totally given up and Wenger did exactly the same as he had been doing since 1996 because he had absolutely no idea how to rethink and modernize his dinosaur ideas.

I’m happy to take an L when it’s necessary. I’ll even quote myself when I think I’ve said something that hindsight has proven to be stupid.

This isn’t one of those times mate so if trying to make me look foolish was the sim of the game here - it hasn’t been successful lol

1 Like
3 Likes

Soccer Aid is basically the NLD with these two in charge of both teams hah

shove him, he’s in your area and half your height :pires2:

2 Likes

Arsene looking extremely well on soccer aid :fire:

Why wouldn’t he?

1 Like