Arsenal Women

Lost again :santi:

Actually good Arsenal managed to beat Liverpool 3-2 just now. Miedema being herself, mostly.

4 Likes

Anyone watching the cup final? It’s on BT sport

Glad this thread was bumped… Speaking of Bellerin… :grin:

Meanwhile, over in Merseyside, the Liverpool Ladies are on the verge of relegation and the men’s team don’t give two fucks.

That’s quality to see from Hector :blush:

1-0 Chelsea :pensive:

85th Minute EQUALISER!

Argh. Injury time Chelsea winner. Sickener.

Fuck :expressionless:

Chelsea’s keeper played absolutely out of her skin. We dominated that second half. Really hard on the girls.

1 Like

You might want to change that last sentence.

1 Like

Nah, you should change yours. They lost a cup final for fucks sake.

Nah.

Chelsea do them over again, that’s three times this season they lost to them. A big blow for Women, who gone through a bit of a bad patch recently, been slaughter by Chelsea in the league and losing to City.

*We

3 Likes

:henry2:

1 Like

For anyone interested the Arsenal Women’s Arsecast done a really good show on the period of Arsenal dominance from mid 90s onwards. Well worth a listen.

I wasn’t sure where to put this so I’ll stick this here for now

1 Like

That’s got to feel like a pretty hollow victory.

1 Like

@DavidHillier happy Friday for you

1 Like

Perhaps. I mean no one wants to win a league title that way. But I don’t think they’ll care as much given that they’re not strangers to winning the league. They were champions as recently as 2 years ago. If it was their first ever title or first title in say 30 years like Liverpool men, then it’d be more frustrating for them.

Why? Liverpool hate their women’s team. They’re basically Tranmere Ladies in all but name. If Dave is happy about their relegation then he’s siding with the enemy.