Arsenal Women

Season over :santi:

1 Like

yeah probably.

we play both chelsea (march) and city (may) away, will likely need to win both to have a chance.

What a waste. Such a great squad and out of the title race already + no European campaign.

at least mead, miedema and williamson are back, that’s something.

Arsenal v Man City FA Cup right now

Foord has the beating on that full-back. Give the ball to her

Oh dear

yea we desperately need a win to hang on, need a last minute miracle here.

Chavs losing :pray:

2 Likes

Those losses at spurs and west ham are super annoying. We have to be perfect the rest of the season and even that might not be enough.

I didn’t realise the women were invincibles too, 108 games unbeaten, that’s fucking incredible.

Managed to get one of my mates tickets for todays game, so she’s taken her two kids that have now been converted to gooners after going last year too.

Its actually such a brilliant alternative to the expense of the men’s game, one adult and two under 18’s was £27!! Full house too!

2 Likes

GOAL

1 Like

2-0!! The title race back on!

1 Like

Great cross there :grin:

Easy. Next.

good stuff!

Just arrived home shattered from a very nice day out. We really should have beaten Spurs by more but they came to park the bus, limiting opportunities.

Was so engrossed in conversation by the bar that I missed the goal, so I’ve still not seen an Arsenal goal at the Emirates for 12 years, but the win was the most important thing and it’s always great singing “Tottenham get battered wherever they go” on the way towards a couple of post-match pints at the Tolly.

Apparently we’ve been allocated 6,000 away tickets for the game against Chelsea, should be quite the atmosphere for a must-win game.

1 Like

Did I really read 60,000 attendance at the Emirates today? Holy shit, I thought those numbers were a few years away.

1 Like

Yep, with the usual caveat that some didn’t turn up but it was pretty full just after kick-off. The atmosphere is improving too, a good rendition of North London Forever and plenty of singing (where I was in the main stand anyway).

1 Like

Second game in a row and third overall that they have sold out the Emirates.

4 Likes