Arsenal Women

She’s pretty much the Arsenal women’s version of Bergkamp. Great that they got her down for a long term contract cause I could see quite a few clubs going in for her if she keeps up the form like this. She doesn’t just score but provides for goals as well.

We’re better than you lads at football :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Another Dutchie joining the women!

2 Likes

We lose one to German football and they bring in another from Bayern Munich. It shows that winning titles and have a side that compete you will attract the name players. They also tied down some of the squad to big contracts as well. Also congrats to Joe Montemurro for winning Manager of the Year.

Naaaa Na Na Nanananaaaaaa

Nanananaaaaaa

Jill Roord

10 Likes

For those interested in women’s football

2 Likes

omg, this is huge though.

nice :xhaka2:

If they’re giving it away for free why not also let the BBC and ITV broadcast a game or two a week. The game needs to get into people’s consciousness to grow, that’s not gonna happen on a random streaming platform that people have no real interest in downloading other than already being a fan.

3 Likes

She’s one of us :heart_eyes:

A goal Bergkamp would be proud of!

3 Likes

She’s like the female version of Overmas for the Arsenal women. We had 4 or 5 of the Dutch squad recently. I know two left this summer and we bought another one in.

Bloodworth and van Veenendaal left, we signed Roord, who scored a hattrick v Spurs.

1 Like

I know Van Veenedaal was let go for free and is in Spain, but Bloodworth left for Bayern women’s side or Wender Bremen. Always find it weird seen talent leave when they just won a title, but I suppose the money is better in Germany. That’s Holland’s front three Arsenal have got now isn’t it. We’ve made some great moves in the last year or two. That women’s team with it’s age and talent can win that league another few times.

Roord triple captain here. Anyone else?

Is this on tv?

Just checked and BT Sport are showing it.

Nice! Will watch this now cheers @Bl1nk haha

Which channel? One is showing Manchester

that same one. Coverage starts at 14:15

There’s an FA app that are showing all the women’s games this season.

Edit @Bl1nk

1 Like

GOLAZOOOOO!!! MEAD :red_circle::white_circle:

2-0! @Bl1nk Roord with a debut goal. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Should have been 3-4 nil after the first half.