Arsenal Vs Wolves (PL)

Sounds like we’ll be fielding a full strength 11

Saka and Trossard start

Why’s he kept the same back 4? It was awful last time

Partey as a RB again :xhaka:

Awful line up. Will be enough to get past Wolves though.

COYG. END THE SEASON WITH GLORY.

1-1 damp squib confirmed, boys already on holiday

Just play Tierney ffs, at least give him a final start if you’re selling him.

Never mind the fact Partey at RB was utter dogshit last time.

1 Like

We got this

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/1662831930402897922?s=46&t=AXaXFdGpC85RzXwk6DBMgA

So Arteta’s learned nothing from the Nottingham Forset game with that lineup.

I take it Tierney & ESR are gone in the summer then. Quite sad.

If you are going to test this Partey, Kiwior full back stuff, this is exactly the type of game to do it. Can’t say I like the look of it myself but it’s not a terrible time be experimental

1 Like

ESR to Aston Villa

If Caciedo signs for Arsenal, I reckon Arteta would play him in this dummy right-back/centre mid position that Partey is playing in.

2 Likes

That lineup looks like a 1-0 win with a scrappy 80th minute goal from a corner.

80+m for a right back and it’s not even his favoured position.

Arteta’s a mad bastard but I just don’t see it personally. Maybe in certain situations it would make sense.

I still think White is favoured there anyway, I think things are more in anticipation of a Saliba long term injury.

1 Like

Watching us for the last time this season.

COYG lets end with a bang :red_circle:

What this says is that Arteta thinks our defence are the drizzling shits at the minute, which I can’t really blame him for, if I’m honest.

Nobody’s batting an eye when City field 4 CBs in a back 4 and having the run of their lives.

Partey is a midfielder anyway so it’s not that defensive. Reminder also, Arteta started this trend when he used Tomiyasu at LB, and he even had this planned from last summer too when he wanted Lisandro to play LB.

Also, I doubt Arteta gives a flying fuck about giving Tierney or ESR their last start here. He did the same to Laca last season. Did it to others too. Dude is almost always going for the best team to win him the game.

1 Like

Wonder if Tierney will get any final minutes in an Arsenal shirt as he’s definitely off now a CB is playing LB over him

Our new home top looks great on my tv.

Can’t wait to see Sir Declan Rice playing in it on the carpet :fire::fire:

1 Like

GOAL