Arsenal Vs Wolves (PL)

Pepe madness incoming. About time.

Ozil playing in Pepe, he curls it with his left foot, GOAL in the top corner.

2 Likes

Agree. Ozil needs to start today.

See, I would agree with you. We should be knocking about for the title. Given the kind-ish fixtures weā€™ve had so far, we ought to be 5 points behind Liverpool and just waiting for them to slip up.

As it happens, expectations have gone down the fā€™ckin sewer (and they already had before Emery came in). We need 4th, we need CL football, we need to attract a mew manager and a good calibre of players (of the upper strata)

For that to happen, we need wins, at any cost. These next two games (and Iā€™m embarrassed typing this coming from the days when playing Manchester United and Chelsea back to back were the big games) are massive, given that weā€™re playing the 2 teams who were pre-season favourites to oust us out of the top 6.

1 Like

My son has been watching rugby in the weather in Trafalgar Square. Then heā€™s going for lunch in a bit with his mate whoā€™s just gone to the LSE.

Then heā€™s going to the Emirates to watch us probably fail to dominate little wolves.

With the lunch at least heā€™ll have one good thing happen today.

If Emery gets sacked after the match itā€™ll be two!

1 Like

Maybe he should have because they lost 2 0 at home.

7 Likes

Excited for this today after long time

With ozil there now our attack should score left right and center

Ozil auba and pepe have to.play 90 mins at all cost

Is Ozil actually going to play, though?

Hereā€™s a nice picture of the team relaxing before the game the last time they had a Saturday 3pm kick off.
FarsenalP8

11 Likes

He could have lost 8-0, it makes no difference, itā€™s not the right way to approach things IMO.

Ozil is Emeryā€™s wildcard when things start heading south. Just like last season him and Ramsey were. Weā€™re so devoid of creativity even Emery must see it. Why he froze out Ozil is a mystery. May be something personal between the two, I donā€™t know. Emery wants to save his job by finishing inside the Top 4. And thereā€™s no other way than by creating chances and scoring goals to win enough games to get back into CL. If Ozil doesnā€™t start today, Iā€™ll leave analyzing Emery and got watch the game along a river. A beer bottle in hand at least Iā€™ll have the waves to enjoy :grin:

2 Likes

Ozil in, Xhaka out, and weā€™ll win with a good performance.

Emery is quite a conservative manager so he will have to be brave to pick Xhaka to start this game, so Iā€™m sure he wonā€™t.

I think there will be goals in this, and Traore could be a problem for our defenders.
I was going to go for 3-3 but if Xhaka doesnā€™t play and Ozil does, Iā€™m going for 3-2 to us.
Aubameyang, Sokratis and Pepe with Ozil to assist all of them. :grinning:

Yeah, heard Xhaka ainā€™t playing today. Think itā€™s good for everyone involved.

This canā€™t be underestimated. If Ozil was being insurbordinate, then heā€™s the wanker here, not Emery. If he wasnā€™t being picked based on shit performances, then again, not Emeryā€™s fault. Blame lies at Ozilā€™s door.

Even under Rioch, Wright still played like a beast. Rioch wanted fckin John McGinlay to replace him. John fckin McGinlay :facepalm:

As a manager, itā€™s hard to reinstate a cā€™nt (in any job). You have to swallow a heck of a lot of pride in the full knowledge that the cā€™nts gonna get all the plaudits in the end and not you as the manager

3 Likes

I back this argument. If they manage to sort the differences out we can move on. Wasted to much time on it, lets get moving.

3 Likes

It seems heā€™s looking forward to it:

1 Like

That would look great as an emoticon.

1 Like

People are overrating Wolves here, I think this one could be a relatively comfortable home win

2 Likes

Yeah fck that West Midlands Scum.

Itā€™s not like theyā€™ve got Steve Bull anymore, either

1 Like

I use to like there traditional old gold kit. This one is just yellow isnt it.

1 Like