Arsenal Vs Wolves (PL)

120 per cent? I like the cut of his jib

4 Likes

7F111A0C-630D-468F-AD7A-843F3A1E5220-17176-00000989EBF8A5D1

Obsessed :arteta:

3 Likes

If this isnā€™t 3 points, all hell will break loose. Itā€™s going to be grim

Reckon weā€™ll lose and pissed off already still one more lost game puts Emery closer to that exit door. Thatā€™s my only feel good at presentā€¦sad isnā€™t it.

Heā€™s clearly generating an extra 20 percent. The man is a genius!

You should give us updates on the crowd feeling etc. Be good to have a live feed

Will do

1 Like

Enjoy the game @ljungbergkamp, I still remember the buzz when I just got my ticket on a February morning in 2010 and I was walking the streets of North London prior to Arsenal vs Sunderland. Hope itā€™s a great experience for you.

Itā€™s sad, but I kind of expect to see this against ANY team right now. Thereā€™s just no confidence in thinking that this is a three pointer anymore.

1 Like

The Arsenal website appears to have corrected though to say:

Now we want to play and prepare our match with respect for them in 30 per cent and imposing our idea in 70 per cent.

3 Likes

This is what will interest me the most - if we start playing much better in midfield without Xhaka, especially if heā€™s kept out for a few games, how will Emery try and shoehorn him back in?

What the fuck does that mean, you can see why some of the players donā€™t understand him. Thatā€™s Dr Seuss type shit.

With Ozil coming on as sub and assisting Aubameyang with the winner.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not really a surprise seeing as this is the first 3pm kick off weā€™ve had since then

15 Likes

Iā€™m not looking forward to this game at all. Iā€™m quite happy with that. When we were in contention for 2nd and 3rd spots a few weeks ago, there was still some excitement. But now? Win and what ā€¦ keep trying to catch up with the rest of the pack? Carry on with this nonsense?

Arsenal is looking more and more like a mid-table club. The finances should still be solid, and should allow the club to push through this period and in 1-2 seasons give the fans more reasons to be excited.

What it should be saying

1 Like

Imagine Guardiola obsessing over Wolvesā€™ tactics and pulling all-nighters watching tapes of them in action before the game.

1 Like