Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton Wanderers (PL)

Sick of these late kick offs on Sunday night. The table looks so much worse by the time you actually kick off.
It’s not exactly great viewing now but by 7 15 tomorrow it’ll be worse.

2 Likes

Then by 10pm, it will be worse still!

1 Like

Knew someone would say that. I had @InvincibleDB10 in the sweep.:smiley:

6 Likes

Genuinely hope that this ludicrous KO time doesn’t continue when fans are allowed back into stadia

2 Likes

Mohamed Elneny

Tested positive for Covid-19 while on international duty with Egypt.

Mo has been cleared to return to full training and is available for selection.

Sead Kolasinac

Tested positive for Covid-19 while on international duty with Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Sead is currently asymptomatic and following protocols ahead of returning to training. He is unavailable for Sunday’s match.

Thomas Partey

Left thigh. Sustained strain to left thigh during Aston Villa (h) on November 8.

Thomas is progressing with his rehabilitation ahead of returning to full training.

Nicolas Pepe

Suspended. Serving first of three match Premier League suspension following red card against Leeds United.

Bukayo Saka

Right leg impact. Sustained dead leg during the match at Leeds last Sunday.

Bukayo has returned to full training and is being assessed. Decision to be made on participation ahead of Sunday’s match.

Willian

Left calf. Slight calf issue sustained during the match at Leeds last Sunday.

Willian is fit and available for selection.

Partey still out for a while. Elneny returns, Saka a maybe.

:grin:

:disappointed:

Damn…

I always wanted teams to do this instead of having separate goalie tops (assuming a clash could be avoided). Presume this is just a mistake tho.

1 Like

I cannot see us coping with Jimenez or Adama

Adama hasn’t really been starting for Wolves this season so I think he’ll be the least of our worries, and Jota doesn’t play for them anymore either so their two main threats against us have been neutralised

1 Like

What about arteta

10 Likes

Don’t bother, I’ve already established that people here don’t watch other teams. Wolves are living off a reputation from 2 seasons ago.

Just nod and say “yeah, it’ll be really hard keeping Adama and his 0 goals and 0 assists this season out”

Yes I know he’ll probably play and score now.

3 Likes

How have they been lately? Not joking just curious as I haven’t followed them

Pretty much the same as us, hence why 0-0 is a good shout.

Out of their 85 games in the PL since they got promoted, they haven’t scored in the first half of 60 of them.

2 Likes

Two nil to Wolves at half time incoming… :v:

No better time for Adama to get up and running, and you just know it’ll happen :weary:

1 Like

Very 2020

Can Wolves not change theres haha we are the home team?! :joy:

Absolutely essential that keepers at opposite ends of the pitch aren’t wearing similar coloured shirts.

4 Likes

Weird.