Arsenal Vs West Ham United (PL)

Smack em tonight.

Expecting 4 goals atleast

I remember when I bought one in project restart and they sended me the other home games programmes for nothing :joy::joy::joy:

So you’re the reason we can’t afford Partey and Aouar.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Expecting nothing less than a clinic.

It’s weird cause we have looked a lot better under Arteta. But with us you still have a feeling that we could easily not turn up tonight and lose 3-0 and make West Ham look world beaters. I’m still nervous even when we play struggling sides. It’s going to take a few years for that feeling to go away.

3 Likes

We usually son West Ham whether it’s home or away, even when we are shit so should win this game.

But you never know with this club.

We are gonna send them home in a body bag

6 Likes

Siiiiiu

FILL OUR BOOTS!!!1

1 Like

Issue is aside from last week’s pretty comprehensive performance, our football has looked pretty dire even while being way more solid defensively. So if we stay stale and the opponent gets a lucky goal or we do our suicide thing, we always have the chance to keep other teams in a game.

That will ultimately be our undoing from proper challenge to top 4 imho. If we get more creativity and mobility in the center and our defensive solidity stays strong, perhaps we get more consistent attacking-wise and that changes… .but atm I see 5-6th in our future, with continued improvement.

At least for me, I don’t feel hopeless any more and while I was not a believer in the Arteta appointment initially, he is winning me over with time.

Man I’d love a clean 5-0 whopping. Feels like it’s been ages since our last thumping at home.

1 Like

With every passing hour, my expectations go up. I’ll be expecting double figures by kick off.

2 Likes

Triple captain Auba and a tenner on him scoring a brace. I’ve gone all in :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

:100: agree. Saturday night kick offs for NFL games are the best. Get some food, get a drink and watch with friends. Really gonna suck when the playoffs roll around and I have to watch the Ravens alone with my brother on Zoom.

2 Likes

Tbf didn’t we beat Norwich and Newcastle 4-0 at home a few months ago? Maybe it didn’t feel like a thrashing lol but I remember the days when we would score 6, I miss those :yum:

1 Like

Fucking PTSD bro it’s a mother fucker for sure.

1 Like

We’re gonna smash em’. 4-0 ez pz.

Same team that started against Fulham.
What a return for Elneny! :eyes:

Hoping Ceballos starts.

1 Like