Arsenal Vs West Ham United (PL)

West Ham look like a club on a downward spiral. We’re at home and we’re starting to make Emirates look like a fortress again.

I think if we want to be getting top 4, these type of sides we need to be taking 3 points from especially at home.

I’m going 3-0.

I don’t want to have to wait a week to watch us again.

Feels nice to have that feeling back.

1 Like

It’s a 8pm Saturday game too. It’s great to have that feeling back of confidence that Arsenal are looking like a proper side again with a manager who’s filling the squad and fanbase that we’re going somewhere.

Sorted.

1 Like

Maybe some others are waiting to see if Ozils back ache has cured sufficiently to enable his lordship to grace us with his vastly overpaid prescence…

2 Likes

Moyes sacked and The Return of Big Sam

2 Likes

Still amazed they stuck with Moyes tbh.

I do feel for Moyes tbh. He kept them up again and the owners absolutely shafted him by selling their top youth prospect and not buying anyone.

Every West Ham fan i talk to, love the fact he’s back and I can never understand why. Then again they all love Noble and still think hes the best midfielder in the league so they have the most deluded opinions anyway.

Shit club, shit transfer strategy

They will go down with brom and fulham

4 Likes

Good news from the medical room

David Luiz
Neck spasm. Making good progress. Back in full training.

Pablo Mari
Left ankle. Sustained significant sprain to ankle ligaments during Manchester City (a) on June 17.

Latest update on Pablo:
• Continuing outside running and strengthening programme, together with light ball work.
• Aiming to return to full training by the end of September.

2 Likes

Mari will end up like the other greek dude, moving from the infirmary to the bench, before being sent back to Brazil.

2 Likes

Yeah Pablo Mari reeks of Park Chu Young all over again.

1 Like

I don’t think he will. He very unlucky with his injury in the first game of project restart. He’d have been first choice alongside Luiz if that didn’t happen imo

Gabriel back to the bench? :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

No way, I think he will move to the left centre back, Tierney will move to left wing back, and AMN drops to the bench… That’s what I would do…

1 Like

Gabriel Luiz Holding/Saliba

Tierney back to his position and AMN back to the bench

Does Luiz have to play in the middle of a 3? Can Tierney, Gabriel, Luiz not work for some reason? I’d rather have Holding off the pitch than Ainsley.

1 Like

Luiz plays in the middle because he’s defensively suspect but fantastic on the ball and has superb passing ability and range.

The LCB and RCB then cover for Luiz defensively as he marauds into midfield/fluffs all the tackles.

It doesn’t work as well if Luiz plays on the side of the 3.

1 Like

Arseblog moaning about the Saturday night kickoff calling it ridiculous :joy::joy::joy:

Fuck up that is the best kickoff time over the whole weekend in this no fans period.

Can’t believe anyone would moan about that ffs.

Few beers and an arsenal match. Seeing as you can’t go out this is the next best thing for me on a Saturday night.

6 Likes