Arsenal vs West Ham United (PL) 3-1

MOTM pyramid Pirlo

3 Likes

Sexy ass table. Mind the fucking gap sp💩rs.

2 Likes

10 points and a GIH :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Great second half. Arsenal on the charge!

What ever Arteta said at halftime made us play as good as we have in any game this season.

It seems that we’ve just carried on the form we were in before the World Cup and the break in the PL has made no difference.

3 Likes

Btw, Fabianski took that Saka attempt lightly. It’s like he was relying on him to be offside. Even when it went in he seemed a bit relaxed like it was gonna be called off.

Saka absolutely lethal though.

Just watching Henry being interviewed and saying “we” when talking about us. :grinning:

Also nice to hear Rice really complementing us on the way we play and saying how we are genuine contenders to Man City

3 Likes

Is there MOTD tonight?

Doesn’t look like it…

There is a MOTD tonight.

NYC gooners at O’hanlon’s are a crazy bunch. Tons of pashun

2 Likes

MOTD didn’t even mention Odegaard :slight_smile:

tbf they have like a few minutes to briefly talk about each game. Can’t talk about everyone

1 Like

The lads

2 Likes
2 Likes

I was really worried at half-time. We just didn’t seem to have that “up and at them” vibe and I was concerned that Jesus’ absence was going to be a huge problem. It looks at though Arteta saw the same thing as they were completely different in the second half.

Odegaard was MotM for me. Though Gabriel had a really solid game at the back.

2 Likes

If you’re going to go near post you need to smash it into roof of net…

unless…

Flappyhandski

1 Like

Had to leave for work at HT raging down 0-1.

Arrive at work up 2-1 :smiley:

Lovely to get the first up win after the 6 week layoff for the World Cup.,

This game was the easiest on paper in the next 5, so we really needed to make sure we got the job done.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I know I’ve been overly positive about the team at times… Intenionally, because I hated the comments how this team can only reach top 4 and that’s it… I thought we could get close to City and be the second best team in the league, but mostly thinking this is a team for the future a team with great potential.

With a cool head now… I literally can’t believe we’re in such a good position at this stage of the season and that we’re in for a proper title push, the most serious one since 2008. Getting properly excited now.

I’d still say we shouldn’t get too discouraged or too disappointed if we don’t manage to do it… This is a very young team, and just as Arteta said the other day, realistically this team is ahead of the scedule atm. Just look at City and their bench, Pep… To be comfortably ahead of them atm, with such a young team that is obviously in a building process is something no one objectivelly expected.

But, fu… it, we obviously have a great chance atm and we should do everything to do it. Arteta obviously wants it and he’s making no excuses. I loved the way he handled the media (Henry) after the game last night. Absolutely 100% focused, keeps his head down, keeps his eyes on the goal… Doesn’t get carried away in the slightest way, after a big, important win. You can obviously see he has his eyes on that title now. That’s the thing we lacked with Wenger (hate to go back to it, but have to). After a big win he’d act as if we just won the World cup, he’d literally get complacent, and we were just in the middle/at the start of the season. And that got transfered to the team.
No trace od that now.

Can’t wait for the next game.
COYG!

4 Likes