Arsenal Vs Villarreal (UEL)

First beer and whiskey consumed. Should be appropriately enthusiastic by the time kick off arrives.

All you confident people are insane. I’m shitting bricks over this fucking game right now.

In the immortal words of Arthur - WORRIED

12 Likes

come on Emery, finish Arteta, finish him.

1 Like

Damn son you’ll be sleeping by kick off at this rate.

2 Likes

I’ve been drinking at work to ease the nerves.

3 Likes

Instead of the usual 20 minutes in.

9 Likes

:gabriel:

People planning on supporting Villareal can give this thread a miss during the game

1 Like

Hope we turn up.

COYG

2 Likes

We have, don’t worry :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Booooooooo
Shame on

1 Like

I am an extremist, do whatever it takes.
If this is the only way to get rid of Arteta, so be it.
We don’t belong in the CL anyway.

See if you fucks don’t win this…

1 Like

EL semi final exit is still respectable on paper.

There’s no way the outcome of this game is what gets him the sack unless we lose 9-0 or something and even then I’d be doubtful.

2 Likes

Next 2 EL games should be the biggest games of the season. Having CL football versus no European football at all next season will make a massive difference to the club’s budget. I think we haven’t missed European football in some 20 odd years, certainly not since Wenger got here in '96.

I expect us to get through the semis, but I don’t think this squad has enough to beat Utd. Especially since we will be under a lot more pressure, which almost always hinders performance.

1 Like

Likes are going to be dispensed willy nilly in the build up to this game. 3rd whiskey, 3rd beer. Literally anybody showing any kind of positivity is going to get a like.

Luca mode engaged cunts

8 Likes

If true, I like it. If we’re going out, lets go down swinging.

10 Likes

It may not get him an immediate termination, but will push him closer to.

Pepe starts? Arsenal going through tonight

5 Likes

Aubameyang and Pepe increases my confidence by exactly 36%

7 Likes

Partey-Odegaard pivot? Fucking finally?

2 Likes