Arsenal Vs Villarreal (UEL)

We got all we deserved out of such a lacklustre performance against an opponent assembled at a small fraction of the cost and coached by a reject manager.

To say that the work of Arteta is laid bare in all its glory is an understatement. Worst manager I have seen us have in my nearly 60 years of life. Absolutely shite. Hope he gets sacked in the morning but suspect the Kroenkes will keep this torture going. Very bad time to be an Arsenal fan.

5 Likes

Alex Scott about to faint at the studio.

1 Like

They donā€™t know American sports either. Got lucky with a hire for the Rams (McVay). The Nuggets have never accomplished anything and the Rapids are the worst team in MLS.

Get rid of Arteta. They need to.

But, no one at the Arsenal hierarchy has shown the ability to make a good hire.

At least I donā€™t have to waste Thursdayā€™s next season.:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Not totally unexpected to be fair. A novice manager who has never managed any team is not winning the league, the CL or the Europa. Shambolic appointment to be honest.
Out of the Europe completely and weā€™ll be lucky to finish in the top 10. Yet Artetas job has never been more secure.
Hilarious!! Both Chelsea and Spurs fired their managers and those teams were out performing us. This is just embarrassing.

2 Likes

We just lost a European semi final by one goal why I am not even a small bit annoyed or upset. I donā€™t understand :joy::disappointed:

2 Likes

Not only were they in control, but they had to do nothing to be in control. We didnā€™t even attempt to lay a glove on them really, unbelievable.

4 Likes

Youā€™ve been beaten down slowly over the years and are now resigned to the fate of being an Arsenal fan during one of those long spells of shite that have been numerous throughout Arsenalā€™s history.

6 Likes
3 Likes

Its going to be absolute banter when the only Europa League final Emery loses is when he was arsenal manager :joy:

3 Likes

Wow, 2 shots on goal against Emery is just absolutely pathetic. I hate Arteta and have thought heā€™s shit for a year or so now but that even exceeded my shitty expectations. To get masterclassed by Emery like that is a sackable offense by itself much less where sit in the table and dog shit football we play. Rip :pray::coffin:

7 Likes

Who will have to face the postmatch interview? Iā€™m assuming Saka will do it.

Itā€™s just pathetic. No plan, no guts to change things and waited way too late. Bringing Willian on was just laughable. He should be fired, he should be a grownup and resign. But I just donā€™t see either of those things happening. He deserves all the vitriol heā€™s going to get when the stadium reopens. Heā€™s certainly not the only one to blame but heā€™s turned this club into an embarrassment.

2 Likes

I know he canā€™t read this, but @AbouCuellar fuck off you dumb cunt.

8 Likes

.:eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

For context, Watford managed the better part of 30

1 Like

Would have won with Xhaka in the side. Our best player this season. We tick more with him. Probably missed Luizā€™ presence as well.

1 Like

FIFY

2 Likes

Really? Given how weā€™ve performed the entire season I donā€™t see how this was not expected. We didnā€™t even deserve to come this far.

2 Likes

I think itā€™s just the reality that our season is practically over now, weā€™ve been mediocre all season and this game just topped it all off

2 Likes

5 Likes