Arsenal Vs Valencia (UEL Semi Final 1st Leg)

I should not have watched Liverpool Barcelona yesterday. Now my head is hurting me. Don’t think I will be able to watch the match tonight.

Especially after current form and what this bunch did in last semifinal.

Counting down the hours to this!!

COME ON YOU GUNNERS :red_circle::white_circle:

1 Like

I’m sure Emery has prioritised this competition.
He has won it three times before and he knows we need to win it.
I’m going 2-0 to us, with Aubameyang and Xhaka to score.

1 Like

Auba hattrick ffs. Lets DO this

1 Like

Going to ignore the last 3 disasters of league games and go based of how well we did against Napoli.

3-0 right here.

To my 'Murican friends on here. Has anyone used B/R live? I can’t even get the website to load.

Edit: Ok, got it to load in Edge, but is it worth $3?

I have not. However, for this game (mine is showing via Comcast), I would just dumpster dive into some reddit soccer streams (r/soccerstreams) and watch it that way.

Unless, B/R has other things worth the subscription fee to you.

They charge 3 bucks per game. So it’s not a subscription service. More of a pay-per-view. I’ll check for reviews. If the streaming is good it might be worth it. But if it’s not any better than ahem other streams I’ll stick with those.

Also, r/soccerstreams has gone the way of the dodo, let me know if you need to the new info.

Gotcha.

I googled that last time and it led me to streams off of reddit even if r/soccerstreams is gone.

Do they offer any other sports for PPV? Might be worth it if, like you say the stream quality is top notch. Beats going through several dodgy stream sources to find one that is stable.

1 Like

I guess you work with what you have. Hopefully it’s a back 3. Mustafi scares the fuck out of me, but honestly has Nacho been any better?

Mustafi and Guendouzi, I don’t feel so good anymore.

Yeah those were the two that surprised me, but we should have enough in this side to make a good fist of this match

I see a BASTARD

Forgot Marcelino manages Valencia these days, they got a ultra defensive line up today.

Hopefully one of our strikers can spend the bulk of this match trying to wind Gabriel up

1 Like

Just gotta score a fuckload of goals

2 Likes

Fuck we’ve played a lot of Spanish teams in Europe lol. Decent starting bid from BT

1 Like

According to transfermarkt, this is only the 2nd game Gabi has played RB this season.

1 Like