Arsenal Vs Tottenham (PL)

That first half reminded me of the first halfs against United and Chelsea all those years ago when we blitzed them in similar fashion. Best I’ve seen us play in a long while.

3 Likes

Thanks broski, will do.

2 Likes

Our average positions looks pretty textbook.

Henry is on MNF tonight btw :grin:

1 Like

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like
11 Likes

:arteta:

2 Likes

Didn’t realise Spurs played only one midfielder yesterday :joy::joy: no wonder we dominated that first half haha

That space we had was incredible :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I think it was cos, bizarrely, Hoijberg kept dripping back into their defence. It became easy for Arsenal to press, as even from their goal kicks and playing out the back, they had 5 men effectively inside the 6 yard area.

Arsenal aren’t gonna have an easier league game this season. In fact, they will. Newcastle at home. They always come to try and play. And that’s often hilarious, ha.

2 Likes

Haha that Dele Alli run for first goal. Proper brainfart. Love the analysis.

1 Like

Here is a stat of home Dominance

Since April 2010 in the league Spurs are 8-3-1 against us at home.

Since Spurs beat us 3-2 November 2010 we’re 7-4-0 vs them in the league at home.

1 Like

that face surely has to be made into an emoji lol

Hopefully not, it’s pretty terrifying

1 Like

it can be used when someone is being evil in their responses

Was going to comment in-match but my cell phone looks to have been stolen when I had it on charge in a gym locker room early during the match and had to resolve all that in advance of the work week. Anyways, very happy with the win, and good to see Saka scoring as well as ESR. If we can spread goalscoring confidence we will have opposing team defensive units more off balance.

2 Likes

Is anyone else still feeling euphoric?

4 Likes

Oh yeah the tottenham fan cams have been jokes on jokes.

2 Likes

Don’t be shy post the highlights.

“There’s less space on the moon” :sweat_smile:

I did enjoy Carragher going all in on them. Especially the part about Ben White bullying Harry Kane :heart_eyes:

6 Likes