Arsenal Vs Tottenham (PL)

I woulda been “content” with them beating us last season, in front of 0 fans and we didn’t finish above them anyway.

You know they’ll get that Emirates monkey off their back in a game that actually means something to us :roll_eyes:

Hopefully when I am dead lol

What an interview, the fans are not letting Sky conduct the interview properly. :sob:

Should I like that post? I don’t want you to die :joy:

1 Like

Shut up Souness :clown_face:

2 Likes

Cunt doing his best to ruin the amazing vibes from big Tone

1 Like

His reply

You can only play who’s in front of you

No reply from Souness :joy:

It’s extremely salty in the sky studio :joy:

2 Likes
1 Like

He seems genuinely devastated that Adams is happy lol like what the fuck is even the point in that cunt being on the panel. Sounds like a crazy bloke stand on the street yelling at traffic.

Weird motherfucker.

Please DAZN, take football away from these shitty institutions.

5 Likes

Nuno threw the Spurs players under the bus, what an idiot…
Just 2 months in now?

Nuno is a hack, that little hype from Wolves Mendes agent ring fuckery is dying. Thank god for that. Overrated work.

3 Likes

JUST LANDED IN MALAGA. BEST NEWS EVER. YESSS GUNNERS.

What was the game like?

16 Likes

I genuinely don’t understand what he brings to the table as a pundit besides maybe appealing to the Boomers. He sucks.

We don’t even really have any complaints about Xhaka.

7 Likes

All I needed to hear.

4 Likes

Recorded it so I can enjoy it all week long :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fire::fire::fire::fire:

13 Likes

Flawless first half. They played a little better in the second but we were in control. Their only goal came after a weird collision involving Xhaka getting hurt.

Did not watch due to son’s games again… but so happy to get a win against the scums, so happy

Hahahah

I am very very happy to be wrong

COYG :raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:

4 Likes