Arsenal Vs Tottenham (PL)

Goals scored

1 Like

Fuck sake trying to enjoy the post game and have to see RVP stupid face in that horrible advert.

6 Likes

What a result, what a first half performance. This result has the potential to turn our fortunes around. We can use this to build towards something big but I will be cautious in my optimism.

Why don’t we play like this every game, honestly?

If we play like that in the first 15 mins v Brighton next week, we’ll blow them away, whether they’re top of the league or not.

1 Like

If it makes you feel any better he is lying, he does miss it and he’d dead inside and cries himself to sleep every night over cureld up wth his recious pl medaI.

Probably.

3 Likes

That too.

1 Like

19 Likes
11 Likes

Amazing win this. Need this week in week out then only fans will back Arteta.

Thought we lost our way a little after the 55th minute which was disappointing. But overall it was a very positive today, loved the interchanging play between ESR, Saka and Odegaard, which I think is our best 3 if they can chip in with enough goals.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Yep. This game means nothing if we regress to our dead/dry football from the previous games.

We need to use this momentum to keep playing like this and build some proper confidence in this team. This should only be a start (of something beautiful and lovely).

(replying to @DavidHillier post above, the reply went away when editing :bellerin: )

2 Likes

Graeme Souness giving the “Start right” talk for the 999th time. We get it ffs.

Just gotta enjoy a derby win, I’ll certainly enjoy my walk up to hughbury & Islington tonight :grin:

But yeah long term this is the formula. We won’t be able to replicate the intensity against other teams ofc, but the line up today turned out to be spot on

2 Likes

You know it’s gonna happen. The players were up for this because it’s a NLD, nothing really to extrapolate besides that. Arteta is still shit.

1 Like

I’m fearing that too, that’s exactly why I wrote that.

Still haven’t beaten us at home in ten years lol

4 Likes

Lol please enjoy the moment guys. Yes we’re not going to be challenging for shit this year but we’ve just played a fucking fantastic game against Spurs. Let the agenda rest for one weekend

10 Likes

They can’t. They would implode.

2 Likes

Auba saying he’s happy his boys will go to Hale End. :rofl::heart: