Arsenal Vs Tottenham (PL)

Levy wanted around £150 million . He was prepared to sell if he got what he wanted but according to reports City were only going to pay £100 million.
Levy don’t give a monkeys about fans .
Tourists over legacy fans .

6 Likes

It would be a miracle .
Far better teams have lost at your manor .

Both us and spurs have really struggled to score this season.

Arsenal
Played 5
Goals for 2
Goals against 9

spurs
Played 5
Goals for 3
Goals against 7

I can’t remember when both clubs were in such a poor state and Arteta and Nuno are under pressure so it might not be a thriller.

The only remarkable thing about this game could be, if we win, is that we will go above them because a couple of games ago, we were bottom of the PL and they were top.

1 Like

3-1 to the Arsenal.
COYG

I hope The Arsenal honour Jimmy Greaves before the game .
A NLD is the always the biggest game in the capital .

Then we smash them on the pitch :grin:

3 Likes

This.

I can remember we had a NLD just after Rocky sadly passed away. The spurs fans were good about it and observed the silence.

I’d hope we can honour the late, great Greavsie the same way.

2 Likes

Am I the only one leaving Saka or Pepe on the bench against Spurs?

Xhaka-Partey is inevitable so someone has to miss out. I think ESR will fill in at LM and Odegaard will keep his position at AM. Feeling Saka will get the nod at RM.

1 Like

Sad but true.

Instead of Xhaka being shot out of a cannon, this clown will walk straight back into the starting XI. Ridiculous and embarrassing how much Arteta is a cuck for this doofus.

2 Likes

We have no injuries going into this. Entire first team squad is available. That’s a rarity. No excuses.

4 Likes

I can’t see Arteta picking Xhaka to start against spurs, he’s not a brave enough manager to make a decision like that.

He knows it’s too much of a risk to have a player that could easily make a mistake or stupid tackle, that could lose us such an important game, especially in front of home supporters.

Arteta is a poor manager but even he must have learnt that a player like Xhaka is a liability and spurs players will be doing all they can to wind him up and get him sent off.

The only good thing, if he does get sent off, will be he won’t play for us again.

We will just have to rely on Arteta to make the right decision.

1 Like

Pepe on the bench is nuts, he averaging the most key pass, dribbles, shots, shots on target and crosses in the PL for Arsenal.

Spurs are weak at LB, I want Pepe attacking that rightside taking on Davis or Reguilon

4 Likes

If Arteta doesn’t keep Xhaka out of the team here, he’ll never drop Xhaka. Its kind of like the ultimate test. In addition to Xhaka being kind of shit…

-Xhaka hasn’t played in a month
-Xhaka had Covid, which might have had real physical effects on him.
-Its not only a NLD but really a pretty massive match for us given the overall context of the season.
-Arteta has at least two good alternatives, selecting either Sambi in the double pivot or going with the ESR-Ode-Partey midfield.

Basically, if he picks Xhaka now there is no hope of him ever dropping Xhaka.

5 Likes

Crazy how you could describe our management I the exact same way. Arteta is a yes man and not gonna demand a whole lot out of the club he’s just happy to be here and have a job, and the management just wants to sell shirts and make tik tok vids.

1 Like

Unfortunately we both have owners that don’t give a fuck about football.
Lewis our tax dodging owner couldn’t even come and watch us in Madrid for the champs league final.
While the tainted bent money of Oil City, chavski will buy endless success we both have no chance .
Unfortunately parasites have taken over the asylum.

7 Likes

Sorry, can’t see a win for us. Son & Kane to send us back to the relegation zone. 0-3.

As in posted in the Xhaka thread Xhaka has been flying since he returned from covid protocols. Which is what I predicted pretty much, so if he misses it’ll be nothing to do with covid.

I’m expecting Pepe to be on the bench, Saka, Odegaard and ESR to start. Xhaka / Partey pivot.

1 Like

Spurs are worse attacking than we are right now. They ain’t scoring three.

4 Likes

1-1 two awful teams that pretty bad at most footballing aspects.

TalkSport have an hours tribute to Jimmy . It’s a fabulous fabulous listen . Until you hear Jimmy’s goal ratio we don’t fully understand just what a goal scoring genius he was .
110+ goals in one season for Chelsea school boys .

3 Likes

They will be lucky to have three shots on target never mind 3 goals.

2 Likes