Arsenal Vs Tottenham (PL)

Tierney winning his local derby twice in one day? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

He must not rate Llorente. To be fair Llorente is a poor man’s Giroud.

He left for Napoli

That’s a step up. I remember like 8-10 years ago Llorente was the next big thing. I was kind of salty he didn’t come to us.

7 Likes

Monreal has been sold? So does this mean we’ll see Tierny start in the NLD?

Nope kolasinac probably

Torreira starts :heart_eyes:

Harsh on Willock maybe though. That front-three :drooling_face:

1 Like

PAL!!!

HERE WE HERE WE HERE WE FUCKING GO!!

1 Like

I love Kola but he doesn’t fill me with confidence defending against spurs.

It’s a derby, and he’s still young, Willock himself wouldn’t have a problem with not starting this one.

This kind of sucks. We’re counting on the pace of Auba, Pepe and Kolasinac to score goals.

1 Like

Tottenham XI: Lloris, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Winks, Sissoko, Eriksen, Lamela, Son, Kane.

Fucking Xhaka again :facepalm:

And Torreira CM to accommodate him :face_vomiting:

Better win this

2 Likes

Not thrilled with Xhaka in the midfield when they are ostensibly going to have five in midfield. Not sure I understand the club sanctioning the Monreal sale 24 hours before the match which forces us to play a guy at LB who can’t defend. The front three looks great and I guess Dani is on the bench to change things.

It’s a bummer because I don’t trust Xhaka even though Unai clearly does. Hopefully he doesn’t stink the place out today.

PAL is about to smack these cunts :arteta:

Nerves are increasing now…

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!

Too much negativity!! THE FRONT THREE HAVE BEEN UNLEASHED!!!

6 Likes

I think the line up is good, kola is going to start this the pace would murder monreal and xhaka who would you have instead? Willock can be subbed torriera and guen is there what other midfielders do we have?

We are going to rip apart this shitty Spud defence.