Arsenal Vs Tottenham (PL)

I’d like to be optimistic, but this can go either way, all i know is, a defeat against this lot before an interlull would put me in a bad mood.

1 Like

I dont see us losing at very worst its a draw

I hope for a case where we look a bit all over the place but Auba-Laca-Pepe save us at the end of the day and paper over the cracks.

I mean, I hope for 6-0 to give sham some peace of mind, but more realistically I hope we get bailed out by putting £180m upfront or w/e lol

1 Like

that’s the friggin team Emery should have gone with v Liverpool

Unai perhaps thinks Xhaka will help neutralize Sissoko’s physicality while Torreira deals with Erickson.

I hope Xhaka knows he’s approaching Mustafi status. He better up his game or else he’s next on the chopping block.

1 Like

Fucking shut up about liverpool the result would have been the same torriera wasnt match fit and probably still isnt and will be subbed in todays match and laca aint gonna stop them scoring the other end! At least we have a good chance of beating these rags but no matter what we put out at liverpoop we likely would have lost so why risk injuries etc to a player that isnt ready for intense pace!

Guarantee you if we started that team people would have been saying ‘why start torreira when he isnt up to the pace when willock was doing well’

I like we’re playing 433, but the midfield doesn’t look ideal… I hope it works though.
Torreira probably as a no 8 again… Al three our midfielders are basically no 6’s… no one who really likes to move in betweem the lines etc… I guess it’s probably to give more defensive protetcion to our full backs, idk…

But yeah, on the positive side we finally get to se the big front three :pepe1: :laca: :auba:

Holy salmon thats a great lineup ! Im very confident about a win now ! pepe will run riot trust me ! Coygggggggggggggggggggg siusisusisusisisusisisissssisisisisuuuuuu

We would’ve lost 6-0 lmao

1 Like

Thats a very slow midfield. Should have started Willock

Torriera and guendouzi arent slow and torrieras passing has a lot of zip too

They aren’t fast either

None of our midfielders are lightening quick…willock can come in and run at them when they are tiring

I think the point is to keep Erickson, and by extension Kane, quiet as that’s their best outlet for goals. Smart if it works and if it doesn’t there’s always Ceballos, Ozil and Willock to bring on.

My worry is Kola and AMN because spurs are going to rely on their wing play.

1 Like

Just need our front 3 to fuck them up

2 Likes

So Torreira is playing as our b2b again? We’re gonna drop points today most likely. Emery is a fuck up.

3 Likes

Unai in. Suck ma shrimb boi.

Arsenal subs: Martínez; Chambers; Willock, Ceballos, Özil, Mkhitaryan, Nelson

That’s a very potent bench

1 Like

If we drop points that won’t be the reason why.

Do shut up you trolling cunt…if emery plays him you bitch like a blubbering fucker when he doesnt play him you bitch like a cunt as well! You do know that he is capable of moving to different positions on the pitch and using his brain just stfu already with trying to be one of those edgy twunts that call out on every decision complaining like nothing emery does is good enough…go do us all a favour suck down abous cock swallow it deep down and let it keep you quiet