Arsenal Vs Tottenham (PL)

See now that’s the spirit!

1 Like

Mike Dean has been appointed the referee for Saturdays North London Derby against Tottenham.

Remember when nearly 100,000 angry fans signed a petition to stop Mike Dean refereeing another Arsenal game? :rofl: Ah good times.

He’s a spurs supporter isn’t he?

As far as I know, yes.

We’ve won the last 2 NLDs he has been in charge of, though granted they haven’t been that recent.

There is a record of referee’s allegiances. Mike Dean’s? Tranmere. To be fair, if I was a referee I’d probably lie and put down a shit team too.

That’s why he should have put down spurs :grinning:

2 Likes

Feeling quite optimistic atm. We are due a win against them.

We’re due a Premier League title as well. But that’s not coming anytime soon.

2 Likes

First the derby, then the title :xhaka:

I just wanted to say regardless of the result Wenger will be under no extra pressure, he will have a contract extension waiting for him at the end of 2018/2019 irrespective of results.

1 Like

1-4 to Spurs . Absolutely zero confidence in Wengers ability to get this team fired up for the big games .
Hopefully this will be a few extra nails in Wengers managerial coffin .

Mike Dean has awarded Arsenal 3 penalties in 62 matches, with all the other big clubs being awarded 10+ in the same or less matches officiated by him, coincidence I think not.

We’ll shit on the scum this time 3 nil.

Guys, we are fucked. He has made his prediction.

3 Likes

Arsene’s press conference…

A decision should not have to be made. Play our £50m striker in a big game. Put out our best team and we’ll do this:

1 Like

We were dominant over Tottenham until say 2012, since then our head to head has been pretty even and we would have amassed similar points tally’s in the league since then.

1 Like

I feel like the downward slide started before that, in 2010 when we were 2-0 up and lost 3-2.

I’ll never fucking forget that loss. The most frustrating thing ever. I was living in Kansas at the time and I had been out until like 3am the night before, managed to get up at 6am to watch the game hungover as fuck totally miserable only to watch us piss away a 2-0 lead to fucking Tottenham. That was indescribably shit.

3 Likes

Epic trolling from Arsené.

1 Like

Think we’ll turn up, but it’ll be another draw.