Arsenal Vs Tottenham (Carabao Cup Quarter Final)

Only 12 days until the window opens and we can officially register Mertesacker as a player again.

3 Likes

spurs wont get passed chavski or mancity they wont win nothing AGAIN

1 Like

How long until the DVD comes out?

At least that prick Dele Alli got what he deserved. That guy will get banned but it was good aim :henry2:

That said, AMN and the likes today have made a good case why they don’t get played, terrible.

2 Likes

Who did you think was Arsenal’s best performer on the night? Vote now :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

YESSS! The shitshow is over.

1 Like

You got my backing Emery but this was 100% on you my man.

2 Likes

this squad needs a massive overhaul, a lot of our players are utter gash. The only players i would want to keep is Sokratis, Torriera, Auba and Laca…maybe at a push Xhaka but the rest i dont give a shit about.

You having a laugh?

1 Like

Is the Cunt List still going?

1. Dele Alli
  2. Son Heung Min

I realised last year how much I hate this guy and his stupid fist bump routines. Second only to Alli

4 Likes

Maitland-Niles did not have a good night at all. Not many did, but he stood out to me…

4 Likes

Agreed…

Do people just vote Torreria as MOTM as the default haha

5 Likes

It was just how the market went. But indeed. Under Rodgers when they got that big money in for Suarez they didn’t spend it half aswell. They do deserve a lot of credit for their work in my opinion.

I feel he was sharpest and at an acceptable level. Between him and Ramsey for me, with the rest far far behind.

2 Likes

Spuds are a dead team anyway, once they start having to pay off their £1bn stadium without poch…even if manu dont grab him someone will he sure as fuck will not stick around with no funds. I can see other players leaving too, they will go through what we had to. I can see them going back to midtable within a few seasons.

Torriera is always seperated from a lot of them because you can see the effort constantly.

3 Likes

I thought Iwobi was our best player and he only got 45 minutes. We weren’t in the game at all 2nd half

Torreira did alright as usual, always a strong performance from him

1 Like