Arsenal Vs Tottenham (Carabao Cup Quarter Final)

we had a couple of opportunities to score, if ramsey didnt let that ball go through his legs and tapped it in we would have gotten at least 1 back couldda make spuds shaky. too many chances missed today.

Easiest win of scums season at the Emirates :no_mouth:

1 Like

Iā€™ve never been convinced of Emery. Was underwhelmed by his appointment and not seen anything of substance. Iā€™m seeing patterns that I donā€™t like. Just donā€™t have a good feeling about where weā€™ll end up this year.

1 Like

Mitigation time.

We wouldnā€™t win this trophy anyway. Hopefully Tottenham wonā€™t.

Bellerin will be back soon and we can get a proper right back, back

Maybe Mustafi will come back and we can relieve Xhaka of the burden of having to be a centre back.

Ok I give up

7 Likes

Spurs pricks

Only 12 days until the window opens and we can officially register Mertesacker as a player again.

3 Likes

spurs wont get passed chavski or mancity they wont win nothing AGAIN

1 Like

How long until the DVD comes out?

At least that prick Dele Alli got what he deserved. That guy will get banned but it was good aim :henry2:

That said, AMN and the likes today have made a good case why they donā€™t get played, terrible.

2 Likes

Who did you think was Arsenalā€™s best performer on the night? Vote now :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

YESSS! The shitshow is over.

1 Like

You got my backing Emery but this was 100% on you my man.

2 Likes

this squad needs a massive overhaul, a lot of our players are utter gash. The only players i would want to keep is Sokratis, Torriera, Auba and Lacaā€¦maybe at a push Xhaka but the rest i dont give a shit about.

You having a laugh?

1 Like

Is the Cunt List still going?

1. Dele Alli
  2. Son Heung Min

I realised last year how much I hate this guy and his stupid fist bump routines. Second only to Alli

4 Likes

Maitland-Niles did not have a good night at all. Not many did, but he stood out to meā€¦

4 Likes

Agreedā€¦

Do people just vote Torreria as MOTM as the default haha

5 Likes