Arsenal vs Sporting (EL) Out

My main concern is Saka, Zinchenko, Xhaka, Odegaard or Partey going away and getting injured on international duty. Trossard as well.

The others won’t play very much or have been left out.

The rest of the squad are going to get a nice break. Fantastic that Jesus, Martinelli and Gabriel get a big rest. ESR will also get more time to find 100% fitness.

Looking forward to some knockout european football at the proper fucking time tonight. Its been ages. Seeing as our last European campaign was behind closed doors

3 Likes

Jesus lives :heart:

5 Likes

I’ve probably asked this before, but who is Hillson?

Would be awesome to see Jesus get a goal or two here.

I think he’s one of those guys who joined to pad out the U23s a few years back. Goalie, 22, unlikely he’ll ever play for us.

1 Like

Good rotation which feels like we aren’t compromising too much. Also have some impact from the bench.

Jesus is going to be raring to go for this.

COYG.

2 Likes

Do we have two Tierneys? :joy:

2 Likes

That’s a proper team, expected though. I think by this point it’s pretty clear Mikel prefers being competitive over rotation. Not enough games left in the season to try and be too cute tonight.

At the very least even if you do slip up at least you know you put your strongest foot forward

We also have an international break so heavy rotation is not necessary

1 Like

Nice to see Saka getting rested.

2 Likes

Good team, happy with that.

1 Like

This should be a comfortable win, I’ll go for 3-1, with Martinelli, Gabriel and Saliba to score.

I wish I could put a fiver on Gabriel scoring first.

Expecting a comfortable fun night! Got a sixpack of Peroni’s ready and some snacks on the way.

1 Like
1 Like

Who cares?

1 Like

Who invited her?

2 Likes

Pep won’t be pleased.

2 Likes