Arsenal Vs Southampton (PL)

What size is it? :smile:

Edit: @shamrockgooner I meant this as in I’d buy it, not as a joke about how big the shirt might be due to you once being a larger gentleman :sweat_smile:

Social anxiety strikes hours later, ffs

1 Like

It’s my mistake actually- is that Bergkamp in the 95/96 away kit?

I’m getting confused with the 94/95 away kit, which is one of the best I’ve ever seen.

I always prefer us to play in yellow away from home, but that blue one is gaw-jus

Is anyone actually gonna bother to stream this?

I’d rather not ruin my Saturday by watching Emery ball :joy:

3 Likes

Nahhh but that City-Chelsea match up looks nice

Nah but really since I’m in yankeelandia I will put it on in the background on NBCSports just cause I love listening to Lee Dixon that much. Or because I hold some vain hope that there will be a massive collapse leading to an inactive invertebrate cunt sacking or a spontaneous three fids combustion or both.

1 Like

I’ll probably put it on in the background

I’ll listen to the commentary on .com. Does actually be decent enough.

Haha I got it. It’s probably my favourite shirt ever though so could never sell it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can’t wait for us failing to win and somehow the bum try and justify this looking for positives and all that nonce.

Hope in that case that Raul is at the game, gets a couple earfuls himself.

Imagine backing Emery. Moron.

Emery is unsackable it seems. I’ve made peace with it

This must be our strongest team no?

Of course not, 3atb Arsenal is a disgusting site.

3 Likes

3-5-2? Interesting

5 defenders 2 cdms vs southampton lol.

9 Likes

Report on arsenal on Gilette Soccer Saturday now

Worried

1 Like

A soton in really poor form hahaha

He really is the Spanish Moyes

1 Like

Shane Long is definitely coming off the bench to get the equaliser here :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

A bit of whiskey and a couple puffs of the green. Pretty chilled for KO despite knowing we’ll probably struggle to get 3 points today. Seems I gotta do more of this on match days.

2 Likes

3-5-2

Interesting