Arsenal Vs Southampton (PL)

---------------Doesnt---------------
Matter—Who—plays—we’re
—shit-----until-----Emery—
Is-----------Fucking-----Sacked

13 Likes

You don’t have Torreira at #10 at least make it a realistic 11 trebs

4 Likes

Going forward, the left midfield and left wing look like a good combination.

4 Likes

I actually think the interplay between right midfield and the CF is the key to our success

2 Likes

Two great goals but Wrightys is my favourite from that game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t fully break my addiction to this team so I’ve got tickets for tomorrow’s game.

Apparently there are still a lot of spare seats going and all my season ticket friends are not turning up in disgust. Expect a lot of empty seats.

I’ll still cheer the team on. I’ll probably chant Emery out and Kroenke out given half a chance.

If we win we know it’ll be in unconvincing manner. Could easily be a draw. And if we lose hopefully Emery will be sacked in the morning.

3 Likes

If we lose we will be to far behind to realistically get top four so season will look over and Gooners will want blood and deserve it with Emery’s head on a platter.

1 Like

Just heard on a podcast that Southampton have played 20 matches away at Arsenal in the PL and not won any. It’s the longest run without a win of any away team at any place in Premier League history.

We’re definitely losing this.

3 Likes

Southampton are very competitive away.

Emery has made us more competitive.

All good things.

1 Like

Soton had a decent game against City but otherwise have been diabolically bad… obviously if they produce that sort of City performance, we will struggle; otherwise, I think our attacking players win this for us regardless.

3-1 for us… an awful game… continued disjointed mess and Xhaka probably comes back and has a mediocre game, playing insanely conservatively to avoid doing something reprehensible.

2 Likes

What does it say about the state of Arsenal that this game is less than 24 hours away and it’s about the 10th topic we’re discussing?

3 Likes

It says we’re in a state

1 Like
7 Likes

Expect nothing but another boring, unconvincing performance by the Arsenal. Still gonna watch it though, with the same hope that every 6 year old has as he’s opening his Christmas presents.

As for the result, I’ll take whatever gets Emery out of this club ASAP. Wouldn’t be surprised by a scored draw.

1 Like

A Shane Long special today, surely?!

1 Like

@YJYUX your picture is awesome. Love the player, love that kit

@JakeyBoy still has that away strip

3 Likes

Mate, I haven’t! It’s one of my holy grails, I’d pay big money for one of those in good nick in a medium.

What I have is what I am pretty sure is the home shirt from that season, with Bergkamp 10 on the back in still immaculate lettering. You thinking of that one?

2 Likes

I have that one. I posted a picture of me in it a couple of years back.

3 Likes

I think we’ll get a scrappy win, maybe even a clean sheet and that’s not going to help us get rid of Emery.
I’ll go 2-1 Aubameyang and Sokratis to score.