Arsenal vs Slavia Praha (Europa League)

Beat these cunts for Glen

1 Like

@Electrifying

2 Likes

If Azeez is in the squad, let’s hope Arteta give him 15 mins.

The young players are the only thing this club has got going for it.

5 Likes

If we get a solid lead then sure.

JFC.

UEFA and FIFA have to get a handle on this. Part of me thinks they should ban clubs in addition to the player responsible for the abuse.

@InvincibleDB10 You’re right, we should go through but there’s something still not quite right with this team. It’s not down to just talent level and it’s not just the coach, but we all know this team is perfectly capable of losing this tie and doing it while playing some diabolical football. As far as the remaining teams if we advance? The wheels are coming off at Roma so I doubt they’d even get through this round.

1 Like

Not been found guilty though yet and from that point of view think he’s unlucky not to be playing.
Put it this way if it was a bigger club than Prague he’s playing.

Only just remembered this game was on tonight.

Despite how big a game it is (economically), I’m finding it very difficult to be interested. If I see Auba and Laca both start, think I’ll just nope the fuck outta here

5 Likes

Not confident at all

Arteta hasn’t been able to program them to be completely boring yet.

3 Likes

He’s got that brain smoothing machine at the ready for them, don’t you worry. He’d rather field a XI of robots/Xhakas than anyone with an ounce of creativity.

2 Likes

Can’t fucking wait! COYG! :laca2:

Gonna miss it because of court. :santi:

Hope we don’t embarrass ourselves!

It sucks that I approach every game with trepidation now. I just never know which Arsenal is going to show up.

Anyway, come on you gunners!!

Funnily enough, this is one Arsenal game I’m looking forward to :joy:

Come on you Sp…Gunners!!!

1 Like

I only really get excited about this competition from the semi final stage onwards, but it definitely feels more important to us this year at every stage of it.

2 Likes

Auba benched. Ø not in the squad.

The bench is looking real youthful.

I’m about to say something very controversial here… but is it bad I’m happy to see Willian starting over Auba???

I can see us grinding out a result with this team but Bellerin, Holding, Xhaka, Willian, Laca…ewwwww I don’t think it’s gonna be very easy on the eyes.

Btw lelelelelelelelelelel at anyone who didn’t think Bellerin wouldn’t be right back in the side for our most important match of the year :joy::gorilla::thinking::gorilla::joy::gorilla:

1 Like

Brace yourself ladies and gentlemen this match will be ugly viewing.

90minutes of shit football.

Probably hasn’t made his way out of Firmino’s pocket yet.

1 Like