Arsenal vs Slavia Praha (Europa League)

I mean, the whole competition is trash and most of the teams in it are shit.

What does this even mean

Gotta do it on Legendary mode and win at their shit ground where they’re obviously unbeaten for a decade on a terrible pitch that cows would fancy.

Fuck off Arsenal. Just fuck off.

3 Likes

People going to blame Leno but this is entirely on our defense.

10 Likes

Just. Fucking. Lol.

1 Like

Trust the process. /s

3 Likes

Arteta is a cunt and I can’t wait until he fucks off

1 Like

Shit. Imagine getting knocked out by Slavia Prague :nauseated_face:

Fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off.

2 Likes

And on Lacazette for being a scrub

They nearly score. Leno saves well and you’d think everyone switches on again defending that corner. But nope.

2 Likes

Typical fucking Arsenal, the ball is in there half and Xhaka boots it all the way back basically into our box. All falls apart from there, like wtf man. FFS

And we still manage to stunk it even further.
We should be bulldozing these fuckers.

Wenger scored 7 against them

2 Likes

Not really. Gotta score either way.

1 Like

It’s on Arteta.

2 Likes

4 18 23 26 42 / 3 7 Lucky Stars

1 Like

Everything is always Lacazette’s fault as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

Those were the days compared to now

Lads I have bad news we are next in the dreaded Sunday night slot were we always lose

WTF is wrong with is club and everyone at it? I honestly don’t know why I bother watching anymore. If we were in this position with everyone giving 100% it would be a different story, but we aren’t. Too many half-ass performances.

Today, very poor team selection and then waited way too long to make the changes needed. We are continuing to get worse every season. Basically waited until out team was dire before Wenger leaves which left a big job for anyone. Then they go for a manager who clearly showed he wasn’t up to it when he was at PSG. Passed on a few good managers out there would’ve been good options to stabalise the club and help with a rebuild. Then we decide to penny pinch by going for a manager with no experience.

I really wanted this to workout for Arteta, but he may just be a really great coach but an average manager. The roles are different. I just don’t know how he’s going to turn things around. I don’t see Kroenke splashing the cash to get the players we need, especially without European football. But it’s his fault we are where we are.

Why can’t someone find the answers?

1 Like