Arsenal vs Slavia Praha (Europa League)

Just watched that YouTube video. Theo running rough shod down the wing, Adebeyaor and Bendtner scored I think. Imagine how good those doods would look under Arteta :grin::grin::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla:

2 Likes

Even with a 1-1 result, we should still fucking do these cunts in the second leg. They are shite. We had 4 or 5 clear cut chances.

1 Like

Fuckit, season’s over. 5 year rebuild in the cards.

The game was fucking dire and why the fuck we made the subs that late?
Trust the process?? Yeah…

1 Like

We are shite.

3 Likes

I guess. But still, 0-0 would mean that Slavia Prague had to score too. Whereas now, they don’t have to. Could change the way they set up.

1 Like

What is the point of this club

London branch of Everton

2 Likes

We’ve been in rebuild mode for years, whether the club or fans want to admit it or not. But we always seem to overspend on ageing players instead of focusing on the youth. An ageing experienced player at a good value is one thing, but at the cost of Willian, not thanks. And how are we going to attract anyone?

3 Likes

Those doods would have been loaning out by Arteta and never played for Arsenal

Well they weren’t very good tbh, Wenger gave them long careers tho.

2 Likes

i honestly dont see us being a ‘top’ club ever again…the owners dont care from the top down this club is tired and wasteful and crap all we will ever be is a midtable team at best. I just cant see us ever progressing to anything better.

5 Likes

At least Wenger knew how to use them

2 Likes

We’re out here struggling versus Olympiakos and Slavia Prague, while Solskjaer is comfortably dispatching of La Liga teams. Levels to this shit.

8 Likes

Keown looks absolutely hopping mad
Keowns eyes are alive with rage

1 Like

We haven’t been in rebuild mode though, that’s the problem. We never actually did a true rebuild leaning into youth. We could have started last year but signed Cedric, Willian, Auba and Partey while not moving out older guys like Lacazette, Luiz and Mustafi. Now we’ve got contracts that are a mess and still need to get younger on the playing side. Vinai panicked and made Arteta manager. Arteta rewarded the club with some disastrous decisions and even worse results. I don’t know what his plan is. Maybe he’ll be a great coach one day but it’s not working out here, and that’s okay.

2 Likes

Prahahahahaha

More like

WTF
Arsenal players swapping shirts at the end of this game !

3 Likes

Mate you’d complain if they untied their shoes at this point.

This is exactly what is wrong with AFC
We’ve drawn a season saving game at home , missing chances and our players see it as a victory.
Diafuckingbolical

4 Likes

The fact that we couldn’t see it out from here…

8 Likes