Arsenal Vs Sheffield United (PL)

Eddie starting wtf. Starting mediocre players and dropping quality ones.

1 Like

Elneny probably thinks heā€™s dreaming, seeing himself in the starting line up every game, what a club.

hopefully its a 4-3-3 ?

Pretty sure we bought Tierney on his impressive LB performances and here we are heā€™s playing LCB all the time :joy:

God bless 3 at the back, you piece of shit.

2 Likes

Eddie gives you speed, something Lacazette lacks.

Does he? Iā€™ve never seen him out pace anything.

Only if he played Pepe insead of Nketiah it would be perfect (in these conditions)ā€¦

Ffs Nketiah canā€™t even play with his back to the goal, I donā€™t know why is Arteta so painfully fixated with the idea of playing Auba wide, itā€™s like he was never even able to score from the middfle. He ever watched Auba play before he started managing us??

Playing him in the middle would open up spaces for other wingers to come into chances, especially for a guy like Pepe, they could combine etcā€¦ We could add an extra ceative player, provider, dribbler in the team, unlike playing two strikers who donā€™t create/provide much.

1 Like

Why are you people still doing this to yourselves :ozil:

1 Like

How the hell is it going to be 4-3-3? Who are the 3 midfielders going to be? Elneny, Ceballos and who?

back 4 bellend - gab - luiz - tierney

mid 3 Moh - Dani - Willian CAM

front 3 saka nketiah auba

1 Like

We donā€™t have one formation. We have a system in which players have multiple roles that depend on phases of play.

I understand that snookers some of us that believe the team will play radically differently and achieve better results if they play a certain formation like when you play Football Manager or Fifa but honestly, itā€™s not that important what you label our formation as.

A lot of faith in Elneny

Looks to me like same hybrid formation with Saka as a left sided attacking midfielder in possession but falling into a wingback role when out of possession. Tierney as left fullback in possession, LCB in a three when out.

To be fair Elneny is very reliable as long as you donā€™t expect him to do more than he does.

Are we on Sky Main Event or Football

Main Event. Donā€™t watch Sky Sports Football, youā€™ll get Scottish football. Shudder.

1 Like

We had control of that game, we had like 75% possession, we played 5 at the back vs Villa with Eddie on the right wing and cedric as a right wing back.

We had 0 shots on target all game, about creativity not control.

Fuck off Simon. Nobhead

Facts donā€™t lie though

When I have time I shall look into those games

But the better fact is hes started almost every one of our games and we have dropped out of the champions league and canā€™t control a game and have become a mid table joke.

So fuck off James Benge you nobhead

8 Likes