Arsenal Vs Sheffield United (PL)

Yeah correct, anyone that is it intelligent enough to see the bigger picture knows today’s result vs the Blades matters naught if we don’t strengthen the squad before tomorrow night.

4 Likes

Oh no. We’ve no chance now :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Absolutely gutted.

Was never gonna play anyway lol

Can’t wait for another 3-4-3 masterclass with Xhaki and Elneniesta pulling the strings in midfield like the true maestros they are.

Sheffield won’t know what hit them.

2 Likes

Gonna need a win otherwise Arsenal fans may go nuclear.

We could win 5-0, play brilliantly, but there will still be people on here moaning and slagging off the club.
It makes some people happy, just get used to it, it will never stop.

You’d have to be totally miserable to do that :joy:

1 Like

@Aussiegooner @BigWeng_4LYFE

I mean I haven’t seen us win 5 nil or play brilliantly in ages so I guess there’s no way to find out :joy::joy:

1 Like

No Xhaka :eyes:

1 Like

Why not Pepe?

Hmmm interesting…

433!?

Xhaka dropped thank FUCK. We will see a better performance today. However I think Xhaka has only been omitted since he played midweek. Hope I’m wrong and Arteta has woken the fuck up.

3 Likes

Of course not.

1 Like

Doubt it, its his normal tactic. I have no idea why you don’t put auba upfront with pepe on the wing

1 Like

He played midweek, plus he’s underwhelming, so it’s kind of understandble.

Xhaka and Laca both dropped.

1 Like

No, Gabriel Luiz and Tierney as the 3 CBS and Bellerin Saka as wing backs. Same fucking trash can.

That’s a pretty decent team.
We look good defence and It looks like we’re going for goals but it just shows how poor our midfield is with no real quality in there.
No Xhaka, Pepe or Laczette starting.