KO: 14:00 :clock2:
:tv: LIVE on Sky Sports

• Gunners
  • Draw
  • Blades

0 voters

1 Like

1-0

Secure the dub 1-0 and get a signing in quick. Not playing positively right now.

Need a comprehensive 2-0 win vs this lot, not a repeat of the west ham performance.

Not even put the day or date into the OP for a match day thread.

8 Likes

Lol I knew I forgot something :joy:

Fixed! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Another dead team, guaranteed win.

Never bring a knife to a gunfight.

3-0 win here. We’ll probably concede a penalty though, but super Leno will save it.

Sheffield United this season have played three games got no points, no goals and they have no players that would get in our first team.
We should win this comfortably so I’ll go for 3-0 Aubameyang, Willian and Gabriel to score.

Reckon this game will be tougher on us, but we should prevail… see a 2-0 (with a late second) or 3-1 with a late third to settle it…

But it probably won’t be comfortable with how disjointed we are going forward.

1 Like

Anything other than convincing win in this game and the knives will be out, especially given our transfer activity so far.

Also, what are the chances that Sheffield score their first goal of the season against us?

1 Like

Imagine the scenes at the Emirates today if we had crowds, fail to beat the blades with a Xhaka-Elneny pivot.

1 Like

Damn Aussie leave Xhaka and Elneny alone lol. I think Elneny had played really well since coming in. I can only judge him on his performances now and he’s been playing very well. We won’t get top 4 with it but I think he’s done a damn good job in there.

He shouldn’t be playing the same tactic’s at home like he did with West Ham. Be nice to see him mix it up a bit on that side of things. I’d go for a back 4 of Bellerin, Luiz, Gabriel, Tierney. Xhaka and Ceballos in the middle Willian or Saka in the creative mid role with Pepe, Laca and Auba up front. We don’t need to be playing defensively agaisnt a team that are struggling for goals .

I expect us to win this 3-0 with Auba scoring two and Laca the other.

----------------Leno
AMN—Gab—Luiz—Tierney
Willock—Guendo—Dani
Pepe--------Auba-------Saka

This team ^^^ would shit on Sheffield, we won’t see it tho.

Lol

1 Like

We should do just enough to win this one before we go on a poor run after the international break.

2-1 win with a late winner is my prediction after a largely frustrating afternoon.

I think we NEED to win to curb the backlash of yesterday just a tiny bit

People care about fucking transfers more than actually watching your team play now.

It’s absolutely fucking madness

1 Like

It’s what happens when u look so fucking bad out on the pitch that ppl lose interest. Upgrades are clearly needed and if we don’t get them it’s a foregone conclusion we aren’t making any noise this season. The terrible product being fed to us is only going to make the fans indifferent.

3 Likes