Arsenal vs Rennes (Europa League) Last 16 2nd leg

I don’t think that’s unpopular, most would agree. Which is why I think we shouldn’t shy away from trying to sign them.

Different players. I think in Fekir’s context he could be considered a top player atm. Pepe still in his breakout year, could become a top player as well.

I’m glad this was as comfortable and straightforward as I’d hoped and predicted. Rennes had two chances in the game, both obvious offsides, albeit the 2nd one was a great hit.

Glad they enjoyed their greatest ever result at their ground and yes it is a scalp beating Arsenal even playing 10 men, but just like BATE they were well seen off in the end.

It was such a poor niggly game with numerous stoppages (largely driven by them), I’m honestly quite glad to see the back of Rennes

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I did not manage to visit this game. But I want to go to the mast Arsenal - Napoli, we already bought tickets for the game. Now we are choosing housing near the stadium, we have found a lot of useful information on the Internet. The guides https://worldstadia.com/emirates-stadium.html recommend visiting the Charlie Hotel, who was already here like you? He also looks after the room in The Castle Bar, he needs to decide quickly as there is not much time left. Share your impressions, which hotel is better to stay? We will be at Emirates Stadium for the first time.

1 Like