Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (Carabao Cup 3rd Round)

Not really. It only adds to the notion that Emery has to be gone as soon as possible. Every day he is here is an confirmation of the terrible decision Arsenal made in appointing him May 2018.

1 Like

Highly possible heā€™ll outlast Emery. And if Emery looses the dressing room due to the rift with Ozil, itā€™ll be ugly for him. Though it could be said Ozil quite isnā€™t the same player he was 2-3 seasons ago, as heā€™s past the 30 age mark, and club wonā€™t be hellbent to keep him happy, Ozil could very well still hurt the club by just collecting his paycheck sitting on the bench/not playing in the league games/featuring only in Carbao/EL group stages/FA cup. If the Emery-Ozil saga doesnā€™t resolve soon, something will undoubtedly have to give,.

I hope heā€™ll outlast Emery and itā€™s very possible. But he may actually leave at the same time.

Ozil needs to get his agent on Emery already ffs, the roasts he hands are unparalleled.

1 Like

Also true.

Right you greasy behnchode, you got Tierney, I expect us to be up 5-0 by about 60 mins.

That stadium is gonna be empty as fuck on 80 minutes.

1 Like

Happy 20th my great man!!!

1 Like

Streams por favor.

Has the game been delayed?
LE. Apparently it has, to 20:00 UTC.

Itā€™s today??
Didnā€™t even realiseā€¦ :sweat_smile:

Who needs the special S?

Martinelli looks very sharp. Nelson also with some nice touches

1 Like

Link to watch?

Loving Martinelli so far

Tierney looks great too.

Must win game, or they all fuck out.

Any streams with no aids? Also do ace streams still exist? They were fucking great. Cheers

That cross would make Jenko blush.

Martinelli has been the standout performer thus far. Shifty customer who looks as if he can create his on shot, rather than solely rely on others to create for him.