Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (Carabao Cup 3rd Round)

Tuesday 24 September
19:45 KO
The Emirates Stadium

• Arsenal win
  • Nottingham Forrest win
  • Arsenal win on a penalty shootout
  • Nottingham Forrest win on a penalty shootout

0 voters

Easy win.
No first team regulars please, except for Xhaka, Mustafi and Luiz.
I’ll go for us to win 3-1, Jenkinson to score for them

It’s annoying when we get drawn away in these early rounds and lose at places like Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wednesday, so I’d be up for a comfortable night with Saka, ESR and Willock starting and minutes for coyle, balogun and danny john-jules

2 Likes

Forest are doing very well in their league. This is going to be embarrassing and it could be the game that gets Emery the sack

I fear we’ll be saying that all year…

1 Like

That would be Forrest as in Gump then Cal.
:thinking:

1 Like

I don’t know what you are talking about stroller… :eyes:

1 Like

Saka coming off at half should ensure he gets minutes… same with ESR, Willock, Martinelli, Nelson… with our defensive options short, pretty much have to go with Moose, Chambers, Monreal…

I find these fun, despite not meaning much.

1 Like

Monreal. Hmmmm

1 Like

Monreal left mate haha

2 Likes

Keep forgetting all about Martinelli

Aubameyang better not be in the squad and that’s all I care about.

Isn’t it weird that we played today and are playing again two days later? All the other teams that played today have their EFL match on Wednesday (exluding Palace who are already out of the tournament).

Play Xhaka so he can be rested against Utd.

LMAO I totally forgot…

Oh well - maybe the young CB? Kola I guess is fine since I assume Tierney isn’t quite ready, but maybe he gets his first minutes on sub?

Martinez, Chambers, Mustafi, Saka, Willock, Holding, Tiernay, Bellerin, Ozil, Nelson, Smith Rowe and even give Pepe up front a game to score a goal. Team should be good enough to beat Forest at home.

Hopefully they (fullbacks) will feature

I don’t think one u23 game will be enough will it?

Holding was the only one that they said “available for selection” in that section.