Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (Carabao Cup 3rd Round)

Yeah, and Holding has played a few games for the u23s now. So I imagine Bellerin and Tierney are still a few weeks away.

1 Like

Surprised weā€™re playing only two days after the League game, I thought usually they have to give three days spacing usually for each game?

In any case, hope the youths put on a good display and try not make hard work of it like the team did on Sunday. A small bit of birthday joy would be nice :gunnersaurus:

15 Likes

My fucking club :wenger2:

3 Likes

Weā€™ve been known to play a single day after a league game to make way for the league cup :joy:

01/02. Lost at home to Charlton on the Sunday. Beat Man Utd 4-0 at home on the Monday in the cup

1 Like

Cant wait to see Emile in action tonight. My favourite Arsenal player atm.

Iā€™m pretty sure the decisionmakers donā€™t care enough about the League Cup to fire Emery if Arsenal got eliminated.

Tierney starts!

Lineup??

1 Like

Niiiiiiiiiice!!

Canā€™t wait to see how tierney and Martinelli do!

4 Likes

Martinelli, Nelson, Mesut and Smith-Rowe. Nice!

2 Likes

Really interesting lineup there. Lot of youth which I love - wonā€™t be any fucking streams again for this, will there?

Ah, so this is what we were resting Ɩzil for ā€“ the humiliation of having to play in an early round Carabao Cup game against lower league opposition.

No Xhaka

Weā€™ve won

1 Like

Incredible disrespect from Emery for Ozil.

Are you serious? Ozil has done nothing of note the last couple of months to deserve a kings treatment.

Ozil is smart enough to know heā€™s not in Emeryā€™s plans and is probably looking for some club to move to in Turkey or somewhere. Clubā€™s highest earner playing literally with the under 23 team ffs

You love to see it.

1 Like

Or maybe heā€™s thinking heā€™ll outlast Emery, which is not at all unlikely. A new manager will probably give him a bigger role.