Arsenal Vs Norwich (PL)

Cedric Soares
Back in full training and available for selection following facial injury.

Can see him starting tomorrow

Nice tribute from the club to be honest.

Shall we take this outside?

:hipster:

1 Like

Baby, it’s cold outside

I gotta go away

1 Like
6 Likes

Poor guy hasn’t been able to insta a selfie in weeks. Glad he’s fit again.

3 Likes

Me too. Looking forward to seeing this “gifted, technical player” that is the “best we have in the final third to make the right decision and attack the box as well.”

5 Likes

Yeah same. It’ll definitely be a nice change.

15 Likes

You have that gift of being really likeable, but also being a knob at the same time :laughing: :unamused:

1 Like

You’ve managed to perfectly distill quintessentially British deadpan sarcasm down to its purest essence and it is art.

7 Likes

Can the boss please just play Aubameyang in the middle this time and get Saka and Pepe either side of him?

6 Likes

How this hasn’t happened yet (or doesn’t happen more often if it has) is beyond me

4 Likes

We should beat Norwich, but these days I’m never confident enough in Arsenal to say it’s a near certainty. Arsenal 2-1 Norwich.

1 Like

Nah I get it, playing players in their natural position is not the Arsenal way

2 Likes

I feel strange about this one—I think Arsenal cruise and win like 3 or 4 nil.

Buendia will be the best midfielder on the pitch out of both teams, this isn’t a foregone conclusion

1 Like

Was reading back on thread and despite the fact I’ve given it a like I feel like there’s a bit of copyright infringement going on here.

1 Like

No. You used to say 6-0. I said 8-0. And I named the scorers. If anything, you lose points for not being more specific.