Arsenal Vs Norwich (PL)

Wednesday 01 July
Premier League Match 32
The Emirates Stadium
KO: 18:00 :clock6:
:tv: BT SPORT

Our first post lockdown home game! Is this our first competitive match in July?

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Norwich win

0 voters

8-0.

Aubameyang hat trick. Two for Bellerin. Two for Pepe and an OG.

5 Likes

Would be nice to see Arsenal run riot in a game. Been a while since Arsenal have blown someone out…

2 Likes

We win this, and The Scum lose the night after, we go above them…How good would that be?

2 Likes

Norwich aren’t very good. They struggle to score goals now that Pukki’s purple patch has passed and they can’t defend for toffee.

My Prediction:
Arsenal 1-2 Norwich
(Nketiah) - (Pukki x2)

2 Likes

Can see that being an easy win for them

We had the chance to go above them, but we lost to Brighton.

We really should be able to beat Norwich. Strange how it’s taken to the 5th competitive match back since the restart for us to get a home game.

It’s about time , long overdue that this washed out Arsenal got its act together and gave a lower team a comprehensive thrashing
We’ve got the talent but it’s simply not combining.
1-2 Norwich

Ozil needed. Hopefully he is fit and starts getting minutes. Can’t go on like this, luck will run out…

If he isn’t getting minutes against Norwich at home, then I imagine that he’s done at Arsenal.

2 Likes

Could do with some goals here, we don’t score a lot.

4-1.

That’s a ridiculous scoreline.
Bellerin won’t score.
I’m going 8-1, Aubameyang 2, Pepe 2, Xhaka, Mustafi, Lacazette, Nketiah

1 Like

they showed some fight against United the other day but we should really be battering them

4 0 pepe 2 auba 1 mustafi 1

2 Likes

Cue comment from Aussie about the average age of supporters who passed from Covid in 3… 2…

3 Likes

Some of them really aren’t that old. But I guess they must have had conditions right.

1 Like

I’ve missed this place :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Think we might be taking Liverpool’s best flag display crown

3 Likes