Arsenal Vs Newcastle United (PL)

£25 for a month??? That’s highway robbery. Even the packages here top out at about $10/mo and you usually get 30 days free.

4 Likes

He played 90 minutes in both games for us in the international break. So he’s not injured or unfit haha

Didn’t say he was, I don’t believe he’s 100% right now, if he was he would be starting no?

8-0

Tierneys days here are surely numbered if Taveras still starts after last week’s game

1 Like

Feeling 100% positive today :smiley:

It’s too fucking early in the morning. We better win or I shall be very very cross.

1 Like

And Keown needs to make a decision. Grow a beard or don’t. That 5 o’clock shadow is criminal.

1 Like

A bagel and a coffee would be so good right now.

1 Like

Let’s buy Tsimikas off of Liverpool then. Klopp pretty much confirmed that Robbo will always start ahead of him when both are fit.

1 Like

Any streams, you beautiful people? :slight_smile:

COYG

I’ve had Prime running for years now so all covered there :slightly_smiling_face:

It felt like a good deal versus the £10 I’ve paid for 24 hours of Sky Sports access in years gone by lol

1 Like

Does anyone know why our goalkeepers always wear the away top lol. Its fucking weird

I do kinda miss Bellerin’s constant foul throws.

That’s how you know you’re old. Both managers of the game you’re watching are younger than you.

A bit of a bummer we couldn’t face them before they sacked their mgr but this should be fine, they have been terribly easy to score against, hard to see that change in one game. We should win here imo.

A bummer we don’t have Saka on the same side of the pitch as Krafth like we had last time when Saka absolutely destroooyed him over and over. Now they’re on opposite sides. Anyway, hope Auba uses this opportunity to get his goal scoring back on track.

Did Odegaard do Ozil’s bounce earlier?

No foul from Wilson there, imo.

Tavares chill bro