Arsenal Vs Newcastle United (PL)

Remains to be seen that. It’s bookmarked mate.

2 Likes

Is that just off Electric Avenue?

4 Likes

Hope it takes him higher

1 Like

I don’t wanna dance if Arsenal drop points tomorrow

1 Like

Yeah, Eddie’s away record isn’t great either. Should be a good game for the neutrals.

That’s because we lost that one. Some people don’t like to discuss games we’ll most likely win.

1 Like

Honestly all jokes aside we should and will be rinsing Newcastle, I’m going to say 5-1.

Easy 3 points :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

It should be a straightforward win.
We’re at home against a relegation team, who have a new manager and very few players that would get close to our first team.
I’ll go 2-0, Aubameyang and ESR to score.

2 Likes

Yep, 2-0 is my punt too. Should absolutely expect a comfortable win against this dross, but I’m limiting it to just the 2 goals as it feels like we aren’t often high scorers. Which isn’t meant to sound overly negative, I’d take a routine 2-0. ESR and Gabriel to score.

It would be nice after the last match to see the manager and team make a statement and give someone an absolute hiding, would definitely be the best way to prove that last week was a blip and that the general trajectory of the club at the moment is upwards.

I was pissed off about Liverpool because I hate getting battered there almost every season, but a loss was always what I expected and we’re in a decent position in the league still, so it’d be great to fully put that behind us, out of sight and out of mind til we go and get battered there next season :grin:

3 Likes

I hate the fact that Auba is ubdroppable even if he plays like shit, it’s so easy to drop Laca instead.

Did Tierney shag Arteta’s wife or something? Start him ffs

Probably one of those games that should have been 5 nil but will end 1-1

1 Like

Odegaard. Nice.

4 Likes

Can you find something to be worried about please?

2 Likes

Solid 11,

Odegaard needs to show his stuff here

I think AMN should have started ahead of ASL tbh

Why are you not worried? Now that makes me worried.

1 Like

Kid isn’t 100% and struggles to stay fit.

I said in the summer we should treat him as the back up basically. Let’s hope Taveres develops well

@Phoebica you’ll be pleased to know that I bit the bullet and bought a BT month pass for £25 to cover me for today and West Ham :grin:

Ah good :cowboy_hat_face: Do you also have Amazon Prime to cover you for the United match?

2 Likes