Arsenal Vs Napoli (UEL Quarter Final 1st Leg)

Bad feeling about this game…

1 Like

Also in the we might scrape a 1-0 category.

With the morale as it is after Sunday I’d take that all day long.

It’s going to be a fucking shit show, both teams have mistakes in them so it’ll come down to who can concede the least

1 Like

For no reason whatsoever I think we’re gonna step up and win 3-0/3-1.

I also have this feeling Chelsea are gonna shit the bed.

3 Likes

At home i’m always confident we will get a result. It’s the away form that always worries me, we play like Champions at home and Relegation fodder away from home. I like us to take a 3-0 win with us to Napoli next week, cause if it’s only 1 or 2-0, I just wouldn’t be confident at all.

I think if we get past Napoli that the EL is our best chance of CL football next season. Play our strongest team from here on in and let’s hope we get through.

Very confident with this game. Think we gonna grill some pizza tonight.

Anyone nervous then?

Bit worried now

Nah not really. Only nervous about our away games. This is probably our toughest home game in a while though.

Even though it’s impossible to predict Unai’s starting XI, this is what I’d personally hope to see tonight assuming Xhaka and Kos are back.

Cech
Sokratis - Koscielny - Monreal
AMN - Ramsey - Xhaka - Kolasinac
Mhikitayran - Aubameyang - Iwobi

Just no away goals to Napoli, need to go to the away leg in the best possible shape.

If it was away first yes. Home we are like the Harlem Globetrotters of association football so we should be alright

2 Likes

FFS

Well at least he can’t get suspended for the away leg. Every cloud.

It’ll be Torreira and Ramsey in midfield.

If Xhaka isn’t playing I’ll change this to Ramsey to score.

If they get a goal, the tie is done

LACABOOOM AND SIR AUBA MADNESSSS

COYG :red_circle::white_circle:

Pls. No. El. Neny.

Napoli haven’t beaten an English team away from home apparently :eyes:

We are Arsenal :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like