Arsenal Vs Napoli (UEL Quarter Final 1st Leg)

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Napoli win

0 voters

6-0 Arsenal please.

1 Like

We need an awesome home performance here with a clean sheet. Big buffer needed for the 2nd leg.

2 Likes

Is that enough with our away record? We might need 7 this time shamo :santi:

1 Like

Watching Napoli this season and they are crap away from home. Need at least a 2-0 win. C’mon Arsenal!

we will need at least this to win on aggregate and go through the way we are going away. :santi:

We definitely need a 3-0 or 4-0 win for me to feel comfortable with us going through. Even then I wouldn’t be so sure that’s how bad we are away from home. Don’t think Napoli are this unbeatable force that some think, they can be beaten. But we must win the home tie comfortably to stand any chance of going through.

1 Like

More worried about whether Ramsey makes this one, I think that’ll have the biggest bearing.

Napoli also struggle away so it’ll be another case of building up an aggregate lead of at least 2

1 Like

Koscielny is out with a bruised foot right? What on earth did he do to get such a bruising on his foot during the internatonal break? I thought he’d quit playing for France? Badly need him asap.

He has must have been a training injury

I think we have a better chance of beating Napoli over two legs than beating Wolves and Leicester away.

1 Like

Fancy us more so in the tougher games at home, so we should win this one. What happens away in Naples is another thing altogether

Maybe he dropped a dumbbell on it in the gym

Especially as Sokratis is suspended for 2 matches now, so without Koscielny we’ll be one step closer to seeing Mustafi and Lichtsteiner line up together for a crucial game :heart_eyes:

Well Mustafi does like to fall over a lot.

2 Likes

The last time we played Napoli in European competition, we beat them en route to winning the Cup Winners Cup.

#omens

2 Likes

Are you excluding champions league group games? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice stat but we played them in the 13/14 CL Group stage :wink:

1 Like

You always have to ruin things don’t you, with facts :wink:

OK the last time we played them in a knockout tie…

2 Likes