Arsenal vs Manchester United (PL)

That was the most cohesive I’ve seen the team all season. Good job!

1 Like

What a weekend this turned out to be.

1 Like

AND BREATHE :relieved:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Cringe :gabriel:

1 Like

Who’s your Man of the Match?

Vote :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

They did it! They fucking did it!

MASSIVE RESULT FOR THIS CLUB

1 Like

This really is a big fucking win isn’t it? Brilliant weekend.

1 Like

Don’t even have to go back to one of my posts and self-deprecate by posting a gif. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Best result of the season by a mile.
We’ve just got four points after playing spurs and Man U in our last two matches, we’ve stopped Man U’s unbeaten run and have overtaken them and we are one point behind the jammiest club in the PL.

2 Likes

That’s a difficult call

Classic Arsenal. Terrible performance mid week leads to panic and worry against a team who looked seemingly unstoppable, and then boom, we do the job and get argubly the biggest result of our season so far! I mentioned before Spurs, if we can get at least one win from these two games, would be massive for our season. To collect 4 points from 6, and should’ve beaten Spurs, this has been a really good run of results in the League of late.

Credit to @LordBendtner he’s been saying all week we’d beat this lot no problem :smiley:

5 Likes

Every team in that top six, apart from us, still has two big games against each other.

And I don’t remember us ever having such an easy run in at the end of a season. Game on!

1 Like

3 Likes

This seems to have left United fans openly weeping. I listened to a bit of 606 in the car popping to the shop just now. Absolutely delicious :joy:

I have to say I really thought we’d lose. Fucking delighted we didn’t

3 Likes

ADMIN ON A MADNESS :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

I’m gonna be eating well on twitter tonight

5 Likes

I will read through the whole match day thread later.

We rode our luck and the soft penalty came at a great time, but fuck United they’ve had the rub of the green many times vs us.

It was so good Mustafi wasn’t playing, he’d have done something stupid when United was dominating early 2nd half…

I thought Leno was absolutely fantastic again in the things he had to do when called upon, he didn’t put a foot wrong.

Our last 8 games we’ve 5 away from home but no games vs the top 6, we have an opportunity if we’re good enough, but we’ll need to win a few of those away games and do what we should do at home.

2 Likes

“it wasn’t a penalty! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh”

Will be the gist of it :joy:

No we didn’t.

9 Likes