Arsenal vs Manchester United (PL)

Sunday 07 May 2017
Premier League
Match 36
Emirates Stadium
KO: 1600
Live on Sky Sports 1

You think it couldn’t get any worse? Oh it can. Its Mourinho next and he would love to stick the knife in more.

• Draw
  • Manchester United Win

0 voters

Were gonna smash them. And it won’t matter.

I haven’t really factored in the fact that they have to play Celta on Thursday. Still, it’ll probably be a bore draw

nope another loss, its fucking maureen after all…either another loss which is sickening or that twat will do what he usually does come to the emirates to defend defend defend to at least get a draw and then do a bit of hoofball and hope to hell for a mistake to steal a win. I reckon a mistake will be made this time, so i will go for another shitty loss in a most infuriating way a match we should destroy them with their injuries like last season and we ended up with a hiding, we all know its true…fuck this Arsenal team!

Where is the loss option so i can vote!

Realistically its United’s 4th game in 9 days, that coupled with it being at home should be enough to allow as to manage a dull 0-0 or 1-1 draw.

1 Like

Or we’re going to lose or draw and it won’t matter.

Pretty sure the last time Calum won a Match day thread, is probably when we last beat a top 12 side away from home :poldi:

God I wish we beat them, the home game against them last season was a special day, but Jose will shut up shop for this one. Expect it to be a tight dull draw.

3 Likes

United will play at Vigo in midweek, have many players our for injury.

1-3 United, easy.

We will win this. I feel it in my loins.

It’s an injury weakened United side who will have a fixture on Thursday to contend with, yet just because it’s Wenger/Mourinho we’ll still contrive to not win it.

0-0

1 Like

This and judge me if you want. Im going out as theres fuck all on it. Catch up with it later.
Oh and Xhaka be crap again.

A dull 0-0 or a tight 1-0 win.

1 Like

1-3 united jose knows how to beat us and will love to kick us while we’re down.

Think Josè is clearly gonna prioritize the Europa League. He is gonna play for a dull 0-0 here.

1 Like

Yes, we will win this. I don’t want to feel your loins though, A4TT. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah I want option 3: Arsenal win. I’ve still not given up on top 4, but if we lose this I will perhaps admit defeat.

2 Likes

We’d need to get 15 points from the final 5 games to stand any chance.

Yeah it’s unlikely but that’s not the same thing as impossible. I’m a glass half full kinda person :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This has been a season of many firsts in the negative sense for AW and I think that theme might just continue. I think we will beat United this Sunday, making it the first time AW would have beaten Mourinho in the league.

You just need to focus on the F.A. Cup :hipster: