Arsenal Vs Manchester United (FA Cup 4th Round)

Here we go lol

You looking at dates rather than games played?

2 Likes

And the gap grows to 5pts on game 23 which we played last week.

2 Likes

We had 9 clean sheets in 22 games last season? Wow lol, I knew we had regressed at the back in recent months but that speaks volumes

2 Likes

But we’re on pace for more. Only thing that can derail that imho is this ridiculous injury situation.

2 Likes

:bellend: wenger’s worse season and to be beating by one extra win… we’ve come so far.

Sorry let’s not forget at the time we won how many away games?

1 Like

The trajectory was plain to see…

What game was the Chelsea game equivalent to last season?

Lololololol 9 clean sheets last season. Btw those stats = no Auba who’s gonna win the golden boot this season, oh and no Torreira either (our two best players) :joy::joy::joy::joy::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Who’s claiming this?

Game 23. Around 16th Jan last year

1 Like

No point discussing with a Wengerboy

That was sarcasm dude

What’s to discuss?

Yea I fucking got that. Who you being sarcastic to? Presumably it is to someone claiming the opposite. Which is nobody.

Why did I even look it up :upside_down_face:

1 Like

People have to remember that the players last season who were at the club were ALL selected by Wenger. He built that squad completely.

Emery is still working with mostly those players and in this window is unable to make genuine signings. Its all good saying that we haven’t progressed far enough and comparing our results to last season, but one manager had this kind of season after years of preparation and building a squad, and this one is still trying to fix all of the problems we have and build his own.

2 Likes

So it’s the players fault now?

Jaysus :expressionless: