Arsenal Vs Manchester United (FA Cup 4th Round)

Why do they sing about Arsenal winning fuck all with Vieira, when it was Vieira’s last kick in an Arsenal shirt that won Arsenal the Fa Cup against Man United? :confused:

Never quite understood that one

1 Like

uuuummmmm they have been playing like cunts for 5-10 seasons barely even starting off first halfs at all, so bad in the last few seasons fans were saying they might as well only watch the 2nd half. But Emery inherits this same squad and you expect all of that to have changed from 6 months. A lot of this squad needs to be shipped out because they are mentally fragile…is that emerys fault if it is so engrained they cant stop it?

1 Like

I haven’t watched so I can’t say anything but I’m getting sick and tired of United injuring our defenders.

1 Like

Tbh I’m not shocked always thought we would have lost here. Disappointed we’re out but hey ho

i am starting to feel that they know what they are doing but are good at making it look like accidents. Sokratis couldnt be helped but that fat lummox lukaku could have avoided what he did easily.

Tbf he is like an ocean liner these days. Hard to steer.

Who was your MOTM?

Ummmm

We need to concentrate on Europe and the league. Not the worst thing in the world.

2 Likes

At least we don’t have to go to OT for a replay we’d likely lose anyway. It’s just the league and Europa to play for and both of those are crucially important for us right now.

1 Like

Of course it’s Emery’s job to galvanise the players. It’s his job. He’s the fckin manager. If we’re just going to play shit in the first half as we always did under Wenger, then we might as well have kept him at the helm. He can’t have done much worse than the shit we’re serving up now

1 Like

Physio #2

4 Likes

Glad the small cups are out of the way. Our squad is to fragile to be competing on all fronts. League and euro cup is more than ENUF !

1 Like

No way.

1 Like

Emery out

Well tbf he did get a response but we are a limited team. At least there is some spirit but thats no substitute for quality.

1 Like

I’ve had this explained to me by a unied fan. It’s a reference to 99. Vieira gave the ball away before the giggs goal…

No haha, although it is fucking annoying

1 Like

From the first minute Utd wanted it more. We had no energy at all

All is fine as long as we win the Europa.

2 Likes