Arsenal Vs Manchester United (FA Cup 4th Round)

Big difference between going into a game with injuries (which we did also) and getting two in game injuries.

3 Likes

Win or lose is one thing.
To play what we should have played, to do what we should do is another.

not scapegoating i am saying he has done nothing of notice and he hasnt improved us any, what fucked us was the injuries that screwed up our rhythm and gameplan

1 Like

We played good before ozil came on??

The injuries donā€™t excuse everything of course but they have had a massive impact on the trajectory of this match.

1 Like

Heā€™s clearly rusty.

And thatā€™s the problem when you barely give him any game time then expect him to make a huge impact.

2 Likes

Literally expect nothing of the guy anymore.

1 Like

we werent prime barca but we were doing well yes then the injuries and stoppages happened and they mounted a challenge

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

I expected we would won a lot by benching ozil

He was making us tick beautifully against this two banks of four until Laca fucked up his flick.

1 Like

No card for Pogba??? :joy::joy::joy:

Its the exact same formula on the Ozil discussion now from his hardcore fans:

If we win and he doesnā€™t play, no mention of it.

If we lose and he doesnā€™t play, Emery is a wanker and Ozil wouldā€™ve taken us into a new dimension in the match if he was on the pitch.

2 Likes

So weā€™ve started strong against Chelsea at home and Spurs at home this seasonā€¦

2 out of about 30 games. Pretty shocking return. All boils down to the manager

yeah, how many games??

i really hope that they give this new manager manu has a longterm contract because i reckon these lot are playing good at the moment to stick it to maureenā€¦give them a season and they will be playing like chumps again.

1 Like

Anyway, turning this shit off. Get Carterā€™s on on the other side

This is such a typical Ferguson win, heā€™s back on the training field.

Bullshit loss

1 Like

Youā€™re right, it was Xhakaā€™s fault the stream cut out :rofl:

I donā€™t feel as weā€™ve been hard done by here really. We havenā€™t been good enough in any aspect of the pitch all night.