Arsenal Vs Manchester City (PL)

Tbh if we were playing anyone bar City at home ATM I’d fancy us, it’s just these guys are so well oiled.

Funny though people were concerned about us playing wolves after Norwich on energy levels. City have done this and looked a bit under par at Brentford and have got to improve on that performance against us with a bit more fatigue in the legs.
It’s in all honesty as good a time as you could get for playing this fixture. Also the early kick off gives them less time for recovery. Be really disappointed not too take anything here.

1 Like

I reckon playing them late in the season when they’re already champions is probably a better time to play them tbh, sometimes champions have sloppy results when the league is secured.

2 Likes

Lacazette 0 Manchester City 8
Lacazette to have a terrible game
PEA to do a u turn , make a second half performance complete with a new hair cut and tattoos and Ramsdale to thrown 3 goals in his own net .
That should please all ‘loyal’ Arsenal supporters on here .

Arteta in Airpods Man’s ear telling him what to do.
“Shout at Laca”
“Jump up and down for no reason”
“Go pick a fight with Pep”

2 Likes

In fairness I watched his little interview and he said the people on the sidelines need to make their own decisions based on the tempo of the game.

1 Like
1 Like

What a monster.

1 Like

Match starts in 3 hours, should i just stay up? I’m watching return of the jedi currently could probably make it. What say you?

• Yes
  • No, go to sleep
  • Shut up flat brain
  • Wow ur pp so big #1 Dirt Pounder

0 voters

I either go to sleep now and miss the game or i keep drinking for the next few hours.

We both know what we’re doing

3 Likes

Bruh u don’t even know. Back in the days when Arsenal was a legit title contender under Arsene we would go to the big matches like this, early morning in whatever pub was open. A lot of times Santa Monica cuz that was the only spot. If ya didn’t know there’s a bunch of crusty ass old English doods who live in Santa Monica for some reason. Anyways the matches were lit af ppl drinking beer at 4am, was raucous as shit.

3 Likes

I honestly just thought Santa Monica was just a savage garden song.

2 Likes

Oh yeah sorry my point was something. I’ve been drinking sorry. Anyways my point was that to day is actually a legit fucking big match. Reminds me of the good ol Santa Monica days when our matches meant something. So fuck yeeeeee I’m staying up broskis, let’s coming go Arteta don’t let me down. Also cmon Sheryl Crow has a much more iconic Santa Monica song.

4 Likes

For what it’s worth I actually lol’d at @ harambe coming down from heaven.

That might be the single best long con joke this forum has ever seen.

3 Likes

I didn’t think followed us all the way back in 2008 dude ?

I thought it was maybe a bit too on the nose but I went for it anyways fuck it lmaooo :joy:

1 Like

Lol Aussie let’s test ur amazing memory. The specific match I’m thinking about was around that time. We played united and we lost but I think Sagna scored, which was a rare thing for us. Let’s see if you recall this…

Sagna scored at Stamford bridge to give us the lead late in that season, but we lost 2-1.

United we also lost 2-1 late, Adebayor gave us the lead and Hargreaves scored a free kick for them.

My apologies also @BigWeng_4LYFE , you started following us 2006, i mucked up your old forum join date being 2009.

1 Like

The Hargreaves goal I remember vividly. Was in a different pub closer to home because it was a later start, so the pubs were actually open. I remember we lost so yeah it musta been Chelsea when we went to Santa Monica at like 4am to see the match. Very few places open at 4am to show PL matches, that’s why Santa Monica is the only option cuz they have a big English dood population.

1 Like